Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 07:04 PM

210 posts, read 305,205 times

Advertisements

Once again I thought I mentioned that there should be no rude comments or anyone making fun of me. I was born in the 90's and got stuck in a sticky situation. Sue me over the fact that I wish to change do what I want with my life.

Old 09-07-2015, 07:05 PM

Honestly I really want to get into the cultivation business badly. There's also Oregon and Washington but I would love to live in an outdoorsy type of place first before I try out those place.

Old 09-07-2015, 07:05 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,444,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontworryboutit View Post
Once again I thought I mentioned that there should be no rude comments or anyone making fun of me. I was born in the 90's and got stuck in a sticky situation. Sue me over the fact that I wish to change do what I want with my life.

Except you haven't yet mentioned how your plan includes changing anything other than your locale.

Old 09-07-2015, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Except you haven't yet mentioned how your plan includes changing anything other than your locale.
Yeah and that's exactly the thing is that I don't have a plan, I've never been there before. I need professionals to help guide me along the way.

Old 09-07-2015, 07:09 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,492,357 times
Quote:
Chill dude I feel like you are judging our wonderful little forum here

Old 09-07-2015, 07:10 PM

Haha Yeah I am dude but seriously though, I'm looking for answers, not arguments, and apparently the only way to properly get one on this website is through a DM, but I'm open to more suggestions that are actually real suggestions.

Old 09-07-2015, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Haha Yeah I am dude but seriously though, I'm looking for answers, not arguments, and apparently the only way to properly get one on this website is through a DM, but I'm open to more suggestions that are actually real suggestions.
Serious recommendation for you bro... get a job with one of the white water rafting companies near Breckenridge, camp it out in the forest, pick up some vacationing ladies from Florida and enjoy being young.

Old 09-07-2015, 07:18 PM

Aw 'cmon Mach50 you know that isn't sustainable!

Old 09-07-2015, 07:21 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,444,796 times
Quote:
I know it sounds foolish and selfish, and before you go in complain about me trying to scoff your taxes let me tell you this, I'm coming to this state to make a life for myself that I couldn't back at home next to Boston. Rich yuppies are taking over the economy down here and me and my mom are struggling to get by. I have trouble finding a job due my lack of connections, drivers license, and I have reason to believe that my race and gender play a significant role as well due to the strong liberal movement around here. I'm 23, have no degree and some minor experience in a handful of jobs as well as 2 and a half years experience in the Security business. I've been unemployed for months, bankrupt, in debt, and can't find a job despite all the job applications I've been putting in. I've had it with this crap, I'm sick of getting the short end of the stick in life, its time that I made one for my own. It feels like the state of Massachusetts is walking all over me and pinning me down and that cash is controlling my life. The rude selfish resident's don't help either. I can't even trust a lot of the close people in my life. I heard that Colorado has much better people and an economy, however I was disappointed to find that prices were the same as the Greater Boston area. I really need to know of a program or group home that will take me in and help me get settled in. If there are no "magical" programs like that than keep your rude comments yourself and save the space for someone with a better idea to come on in and help me out or at least give me advice.
Quote:
Obviously I know that, but what am I going to do about those two things? They're not gonna get fixed on there own. My living situation makes those issues worse, at least in Colorado people are more understanding. Also I thought I specifically asked for an answer to a question? Not more people telling me that I should stay in Massachusetts. Christ you people are as worse as the LA board. Instead of suggesting to me a group home or some kind of affordable institution/housing area you have to just hide it and try and scare me away from the situation but by being snobby about it. Just answer my question. That's all I asked.
Quote:
Waiting for a job? I thought there were programs there that helped you find employment? Also I aint acting like a victim I want to enjoy my life to the fullest but I can't here. I'm not listing any negative traits either I'm being honest. There's nothing wrong with being without a DL and a degree. I figured Colorado wouldn't pull this crap on me but if Cheyenne and Boise are better for me work wise and financially wise than I'll go there, but I still need help getting up on my own.
Quote:
Okay great, now that's an answer I can actually comprehend and understand. Like legit that's all I ask is that I get reasonable answers on here rather than insults. It doesn't have to be Denver but seeing as its the capital I figured it'd be a good place to start. Now what interests me out in the Denver(as well as the state of Colorado) area? Well there's the great outdoors, I hear your tap water is natural, but I mostly want to get involved with the Legal Cannabis Industry and eventually become a cultivator myself. Weed out here in Massachusetts sucks and is expensive, I might just quit drinking forever so I need to go to where my real calling is. I just gave up on my self studying of animals since that industry was so hard to break into so that I could focus on plants. I love biology and always wanted to work with some type of living organism. I screwed up at Bunker Hill and now I want to go to another CC but all the ones around Boston that you can commute to are complete and utter trash in terms of administration. I don't have the time to wait entire semesters for mandatory classes just because they were filled up on the first day. "First Come, First Serve" Yah screw that, I want a school that actually cares about me graduating and not a financial/time trap. There's always Oregon and Washington but I can be a natural outdoorsman type sometimes but I can choose to be reclusive at time and chill on the computer or play video games. I also heard there was a great tech scene as well. Maybe I can get a computer job if I can't make it as a cultivator. I didn't mention the pot stuff at first because than I would have REALLY had it with you angry posters.
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah and that's exactly the thing is that I don't have a plan, I've never been there before. I need professionals to help guide me along the way.
REally not trying to be rude but maybe you truly are unaware of what you sound like.

Bolded = blaming others
Blue = negative qualities

Work on your attitude and how you present yourself to others. Stop screwing up your education. Get help understanding your finances. Make a plan. THEN make a decision about where to live that best fits your life.

PS - the "strong liberal movement" you complain of? Those are the folks who tend to vote for exactly the kind of help you are looking to take advantage of. Most Western conservatives would expect you to pull up your bootstraps and make the best of what you have.

Old 09-07-2015, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Aw 'cmon Mach50 you know that isn't sustainable!
It's a start...better than no plan at all.

TBH I work in Boston (framingham, westborough) a lot and I will say there isn't much difference between MA and CO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado