Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2016, 09:35 AM

4 posts, read 2,551 times

Advertisements

My grandfather live in Colorado Denver nearby with his wife. I`m birth and always lived in Finland. For that reason my English is not ideal, but I hope and believe that here is people who understand and want to help me.
My grandfather birth Germany year 1938 and He meet my grandmother first once in summer 1959 and they a relationship for up to the year 1961, when my grandmother became pregnant and began to wait the girl, my mother. My mother birth in summer 1961.
However my grandfather, my mother`s father was missing. Grandmother became aware of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and German into, that he has changed the potential to Canada, and there no found a man named last.
However, my grandmother and my aunt looking for him yet until the 1980s, when they gave up because the mother's father was not trace of after 1961, nor his parents never did not respond to return telephone calls or letters.

I decided in 2004 to find out the fate of my grandfather. I got to it out after more than a year of work, Finland, Canada and the US authorities all helped me really much.
My disappointment was really great when I called my father and he responded very unkindly and angrily, that he has never even been to Finland. Lied to me.
Eventually he is a little "softened to" and was forced to admit even that was dating my grandmother. However, he denied paternity. He is with his wife, two adult children.
My mother raised the of Central Finland in the District Court against her paternity claim and Finnish judiciary authorities asked for help from the Colorado and the DNA sample was obtained thus taken and paternity was confirmed.
My grandfather's demeanor angered really seriously to my mother, who was still ready to forgive him everything.
Also my health is affected by this stress. Grandfather remember yes tell you how the matter is pressed him, but he has had almost 55 years ago. He was not found initially because he had changed his first name in 1961.

My grandfather and his wife have stated a number of times for us, that they are not particularly wealthy.
We do not even have in the District Court and not before or after, requested or demanded my grandfather dollars all, we are nothing more than that she even try to correct what little there is still repairable.
And he's not even Christmas cards sent, and does not respond to letters, only mentions when asked about received messages (letters and emails), but he has not said that would not want to have anything to do with us.
We have never even thought about any of heritage, since he lives, the mere innuendo violates the real deal.

Despite everything, however, I want to meet my grandfather. However, he is in my heart all the time and the only one grandfather who I am alive.
I hope to be contacted in Denver and nearby asked by people, which can be accessed and who can help, for example, to move there, because I have traveled very little.
For me, you can put messages or e-mail to e.pekkarinen@wippies.fi
All inquiries and assistance are welcome, but nice it would be to get follow roughly the same age group of young women, I am 25 years old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2016, 09:57 AM

11,825 posts, read 34,423,134 times
Let it go. This has disappointment written all over. Live your life to the best of your ability. Best of luck to you in the future.

Old 01-31-2016, 04:01 PM

8,452 posts, read 15,034,390 times
Try this forum:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/people-search/

Old 02-01-2016, 10:03 AM

4 posts, read 2,551 times
Thank for you very much! I try also this forum possible.

Of course, I also thought that I would give it go, but the complete forgetting, after more than ten years, is at least to me, really difficult, because the help I ask because I've decided to release it only when it is "the last card is turned over," and it`s, I have met my grandfather personally.
I do not intend to ask him any answers to cases relating to old questions, if he does not actually want to tell separately.
The saddest thing about this is that I imagined my grandmother lied about things, as he is accustomed to, luckily we had, and my mother, we were now wrong. His wife and children have been on the phone quite a fair, peaceful, somehow it seems that my grandfather secretly still something, but what, and why, this was not a surprise, at least to him.

All costs incurred in establishing paternity, almost € 10,000 (roughly the same, therefore, value as the USD $) paid the Finnish state, only because my mother and me wanted so. Normally Finland law only to persons lacking resources will not be charged money, now judge ruled that My grandfather did not have any financial obstacles to providing compensation and he has been unsuccessful in all respects, but the judge ruled that "the right to respect the sincere request of the parties", as well as the District Court offered since 2012 free of charge, full-time assistance of an interpreter grandfather by telephone or on the spot who raised the debate Finnish media such as whole incident because the Finnish law on paternity, the mother the right to challenge paternity Strengthening justice had expired in 1981, leaving his whereabouts and even a new name was not known. The actual amount of financial expenses was refused to reveal never, even for us.
This is one news Finland, here not speak, this is two link Keskisuomalainen: http://www.ksml.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/k...ksella/2184570 Keskisuomalainen nainen sai isän amerikkalaisesta miehestä oikeuden päätöksellä - Kotimaa - Keskisuomalainen and Ilta-Sanomat news: http://www.iltasanomat.fi/perhe/art-1448599086680.html Saksalainen liftari sai nuoren suomalaisnaisen raskaaksi (Ilta-Sanomien news only me just me I perform my own name.

I hope always help also yet also this Does anyone know how to advise the United States a forum where you can see the degree of certainty / reliably, either free or relatively cheap, and it is possible to pay on-line banking to use the service of man all the "official" children, as well as his possible criminal background, of course, hope that at least Criminal Background My grandfather would not have.
Also, the practice varies, at least here in Finland, for example, a drug user of the Criminal Code is a minor act of the police to issue a written warning or a fine, but it prevents many jobs abroad, and access to long periods of time, sometimes even denial of a license even if traffic violations would not be. Many instead very serious violent crimes no longer appear on the criminal record of a few years. I am under the impression that almost all crimes committed in the United States appear in the register for life.
I`m very sorry if my English is bad, it due to heavy and busy day, as well as fatigue.

Still waiting for messages to e-mail and I will try to do my first and so far the most important air travel as soon as possible.

Last edited by HenriFIN; 02-01-2016 at 10:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
View detailed profiles of: