U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2017, 11:25 PM

3,784 posts, read 3,976,461 times

Advertisements

In Durango I guess you have to "settle" for a Turtle Lake for crawlies. Or perhaps crawfish headed to a hot holiday party.

For bigger critters, you can catch the traveling, "teaching" wolves or their less professional cousin wolf-dogs.

I dunno any Texans in the area with pet lions, rhinos or alligators but there are circles I am not privy too, so I might be missing out on some of the spectacle. Animal and otherwise. I have seen pet pigs, mini-horses & boas.

I recently learned a woman in northern Wyoming turned caring for an orphan coyote pup into a blog, several books, an appearance on Ellen and is angling for a movie.

I was in talks for a reality show with the crows I fed during late spring snows but we had a failing out over first billing, the production schedule, rerun loyalties and the promotional tour responsibilities. Maybe I can work something out with the neighbor moles & prairie dogs. Or perhaps the hawk that likes to people watch from all angles while I do yard work. Or maybe for higher ratings, an interview show with Tom Turkey and his harem about plural marriage and what they are doing in the woods on either side of the road?

Last edited by NW Crow; 06-26-2017 at 12:04 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2017, 11:57 AM

2,019 posts, read 4,320,902 times
Great post! Thanks Al
There are some folks in my little town who actually think it's going to become another Vail because our little ski area was added to the Rocky Mountain Super Pass.

Old 07-03-2017, 10:47 AM

191 posts, read 134,469 times
Cheer up, Alferd. You can always have the Ozarks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or