U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 05:36 PM

1,022 posts, read 511,052 times

Advertisements

I did get through to leave a vm a few weeks ago. My friend, a card carrying Republican, can't even manage to do that, he had to send an email. ColoradoRambler is right on target!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2017, 05:51 PM

2,079 posts, read 1,251,600 times
I've sent him several emails expressing my opinions. I get back form letters that are basically condenscending.

Old 07-09-2017, 06:00 PM

20,842 posts, read 39,064,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post
I've sent him several emails expressing my opinions. I get back form letters that are basically condenscending.
Go away boy, you bother me.....
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 07-09-2017, 11:31 PM

4,697 posts, read 4,334,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebarnes View Post
Thank you! I just finished giving him a scathing review. What a sorry excuse for a human being is Cory Gardner.

Old 07-10-2017, 11:19 PM

2,181 posts, read 5,616,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post
LOL. Same for me when I lived in Diana DeGette's district. And same thing with Senator Bennett. The form letters are insulting.

Last edited by cowboyxjon; 07-10-2017 at 11:36 PM..

Old 07-11-2017, 08:20 AM

5,323 posts, read 7,172,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
LOL. Same for me when I lived in Diana DeGette's district. And same thing with Senator Bennett. The form letters are insulting.
Bennett actually seems to be doing better to me - he has actually held public meetings, and he has actually made some effort to listen to constituents and represent them. While all of the politician response letters are kind of similar - Bennett's response letters actually invite more communication, and he's been active in social media and held town halls, etc.

Gardner's letters basically say nothing, and then if you get a longer response later, it implies that he doesn't care what your opinion is, his mind is already up about everything, so shut up and don't bother to try to communicate with him. And you don't get anything else because he is hiding away.

Old 07-11-2017, 09:09 AM

2,079 posts, read 1,251,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otowi View Post
Bennett actually seems to be doing better to me - he has actually held public meetings, and he has actually made some effort to listen to constituents and represent them. While all of the politician response letters are kind of similar - Bennett's response letters actually invite more communication, and he's been active in social media and held town halls, etc.

Gardner's letters basically say nothing, and then if you get a longer response later, it implies that he doesn't care what your opinion is, his mind is already up about everything, so shut up and don't bother to try to communicate with him. And you don't get anything else because he is hiding away.

Pretty much this. And Coffman (my Congressman) is....interesting, I guess. I've been been butting heads with him, but he has been responding, and the letters I get back indicates he's at least reading and paying attention to what I'm saying.

Old 07-11-2017, 02:03 PM

4,798 posts, read 4,901,271 times
GOP chair: Sen. Gardner canceled lunch because of protest

GOP chair: Sen. Gardner canceled lunch because of protest | 9news.com

This guy is a real wimp.

Old 07-11-2017, 02:06 PM

147 posts, read 187,697 times
Gardner has explained his policy positions numerous times at town hall meetings. Those meetings, also referred to as "elections", were presented to the people and we decided we liked his ideas better than his opponent's ideas (at the GOP state assembly and then Mark Udall in the general election). The town hall meetings that you people want are nothing but juvenile tantrums. The town halls you demand get filled with people that voted for the other guy, who LOST, and all they do is act like 12 year olds. We grown ups are just plain tired of it. You have no right to expect Gardner to put up with your crybaby antics either. Your guy LOST. Your ideas LOST. Why should Gardner listen to people demand that he support the policies that the other guy LOST on? We know where he stands on the issues. That is why we elected him.

With all that said, if the crybaby snowflakes didn't act like a bunch of disrespectful children, then Gardner would really have no excuse not to hold some town hall meetings. But why should he put up with it, given the recent history of what these meetings turn in to.

Old 07-11-2017, 02:56 PM

20,842 posts, read 39,064,756 times
Senator Gardner needs to explain why he supports for the dreadful new health care law now being batted around in the Senate.

Those in office in 2010 took the heat of the irate crowds bussed in by the Tea Party Express that year; Gardner needs to take his turn sitting on the dunk seat in the 'drown the clown' booth of our political circus.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or