U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM

2,438 posts, read 3,268,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
well, hopefully not. Although I don't know if there will be any new polling data on it before the election results so hard to predict.

But I'm not that surprised Polis is against, I think most establishment pols are, and while the right likes to demonize him as some wild eyed California liberal, he's really not.
I agree. Hopefully not. I'm surprised by the hard no's here. I guess because we live with hearing all the back and forth fighting with the oil and gas regulators as well as hear the first hand stories of the reactions to fracking near schools and houses in Erie there is more fear regarding it happening when the wells are put into more suburban areas.

This is a 30 second video of the mother describing the her family's benzene poisoning. The setback from fracking wells is absolutely necessary to preserve the public health.
( https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoRis...76502969317145 )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:42 AM

6,561 posts, read 5,856,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mic111 View Post
I agree. Hopefully not. I'm surprised by the hard no's here. I guess because we live with hearing all the back and forth fighting with the oil and gas regulators as well as hear the first hand stories of the reactions to fracking near schools and houses in Erie there is more fear regarding it happening when the wells are put into more suburban areas.

This is a 30 second video of the mother describing the her family's benzene poisoning. The setback from fracking wells is absolutely necessary to preserve the public health.
( https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoRis...76502969317145 )
If this passes and it doesn’t have the dire impact that I think it will, I will gladly embrace it because it’s intent is good. I just think the negatives outweigh the positives. I’ll be very happy if I’m wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or