U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What’s next for Hick?
Make a run at The Oval Office 7 38.89%
Waltz in to a Senate seat 8 44.44%
Go quietly in to that good night 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:57 PM

1,832 posts, read 1,105,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
A Hickenlooper/Kasich (either way) ticket would be a sure fire loser. Kasich is an extreme conservative - he's polite about it, and pretends to be much more moderate than he really is, but his policy positions are very extreme.

And while Hickenlooper is far from the extreme liberal some seem to believe, his policy positions are not compatible with Kasich - maybe there is some small crossover, but there wouldn't be a lot.
Oh, I agree that such a ticket wouldn't win. Just that it would get them both known.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM

6,835 posts, read 6,107,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
FWIW, I'm a woman (age 65) who had always voted for the Democratic POTUS candidate until 2012, and I think that Hilary's worse problem was Hilary herself. She struck me as being just as arrogant as Trump, although much more "polished" and "political" than he was,, but she alienated moderates such as myself with some of her statements. She didn't seem to realize that she needed more support than just other avowed liberals like herself.

Just my opinion, of course.
This is totally off topic, but it’s my thread so what the hell...

Do people who dislike Hillary purposely misspell her name or is that just an accident? I notice that it happens quite often.

Last edited by SkyDog77; Yesterday at 10:08 PM..

Old Today, 06:17 AM

5,516 posts, read 830,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog77 View Post
This is totally off topic, but it’s my thread so what the hell...

Do people who dislike Hillary purposely misspell her name or is that just an accident? I notice that it happens quite often.
OOPS. Sorry. I used to write her "name" as HRC, but somehow I got the idea that her first name had only one L. Thanks for the correction!

(Btw, if you type in Hilary in Google search with just one L, there are several different hilarys that show up, such as Hilary Swank -- but I still should have known better after reading her name so much, so although the mistake is understandable, it is not REALLY an excuse..)

Old Today, 06:24 AM

580 posts, read 255,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
I think oval office. But he'd make a good Senator too. Either role would be a plus for the people.
I heard him on CPR. He said he likes building teams and doing things. He said it takes 3 years for a senator to head a committee and that appeals to him less. I say Presidential run or nothing.

Old Today, 09:33 AM

19,574 posts, read 10,551,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by COcheesehead View Post
I heard him on CPR. He said he likes building teams and doing things. He said it takes 3 years for a senator to head a committee and that appeals to him less. I say Presidential run or nothing.
Well, absent some very unexpected events, his chances of winning the Democratic nomination are very low. So I guess it will be nothing, more likely than not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado