U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 03:38 PM

71 posts, read 7,863 times

Advertisements

Carson - what you got against a hot tub? Winters are pretty cold there
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM

11 posts, read 549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperviktor View Post
Carson - what you got against a hot tub? Winters are pretty cold there
Nothing ha! I do like the idea of a wooden one heated with fire - experienced a few of those in Japan and they were very nice!

Now, allow us to grow our greens and collect our eggs in peace!

Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM

4,751 posts, read 2,415,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by interloper1138 View Post
Most people have to make a living and the San Luis Valley's primary industries are agriculture and ranching. Some of the best potatoes you'll ever have in your life are grown near Center. Barley grown here goes many places, including Coors Brewing. The first non-indigenous people to settle in Colorado lived in the San Luis Valley and were primarily sheepherders and farmers that came up from what is now Northern New Mexico.

Homesteading, agriculture, and ranching in the SLV are ways of life that date back centuries.
They sure are!!!! There used to be a grill in Hooper that served up the best fresh, handcut French Fries I ever had. I don’t know if they’re still doing it.

The SLV purple potatoes are a special treat to cook at home.

Old Today, 08:32 AM

15 posts, read 3,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperviktor View Post
Couldn't get the map working, got some error messages. The plot is the second to East from the junction of 17th street and Oak Ave.

We'll get some nice oldschool 4WD to begin with and we'll go from there.

There are a few houses very close on the satellite maps so it's definitely not the end of the world and there's one neighbour next door so the road should be fine, we'll be visiting early summer I guess.
That's is the lot I almost got but I was already in negotiations with Wolfgang, Jane and Karen for the lots on 13th and 14th.

Good luck with your build.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado