U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 03:50 PM

8 posts, read 35,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by townies View Post
I live in Grand Junction, (western slope) and we do not get nearly as much snow over here as they do on the eastern slope. The price range you are looking for, in a house, is perfect for this area, there are a ton of starter home subdivisions going in and a ton of areas with acreage as well. You would really love it here. And we definitely need more massage therapists here.
Hi, Thanks for the info on Grand Junction. I will look it up on the map. Small town? I take it that there are not many massage therapist there, that could be a good thing. What about heating and cooling companies? Are the schools good? Crime? Any thing you can give me info on would be a big help, thanks melis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2006, 07:51 PM

3 posts, read 9,853 times
Default Also wanting out of Michigan!

Hi Melis71,
I am from Michigan, too, (SE MI) and really want to expand my horizons and move to Colorado as well. What part of Michigan are you at right now? I've been reading posts on this website like crazy so I can plan a trip last week of February and hopefully find the area I would like to be in! Good luck!

Old 12-30-2006, 07:52 PM

8 posts, read 35,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored Michigander View Post
Hi Melis71,
I am from Michigan, too, (SE MI) and really want to expand my horizons and move to Colorado as well. What part of Michigan are you at right now? I've been reading posts on this website like crazy so I can plan a trip last week of February and hopefully find the area I would like to be in! Good luck!
Hello, I'm from Brighton. And you? I was born here, in Royal Oak. The economy is so bad I just don't have much faith in it turning around. When I have my Year in of school I will really start looking hard. I already have a good Idea of where I want to be. Colorado is so beautiful. I don't think my husband wants to move.
He knows how great it is there he live there too. I just feel that it is the best place for me. I think Michigan really sucks.

Old 01-03-2007, 08:42 PM

3 posts, read 9,853 times
Hi again Melis71,

I am from Monroe. Born and raised. Never spent too much time in Brighton. I was just in Royal Oak today for the first time! Cool city! I lived in Massachusetts (west part of the state) for 5 months last year, which was a nice change, but too quiet for me. Not a good area for a 28 yr old female. I am a registered dietitian looking for a change in my life. I don't know what it will be, but I hope this year something happens. I got a call today from a St. Mary's Hospital out in Grand Junction...I applied for a dietitian job online, but have never been there so I gotta be careful what I say! I don't really want a hospital job, but if it gets me out there, I may just go for it. Anyway, are you looking to move out there in 2007 or 2008? Do you think you will go back to Colorado Springs?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or