U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2008, 05:54 PM

113 posts, read 654,816 times

Advertisements

Hello all,
I have been searching for pictures of the Pueblo recreation center, or centers. I may have a possible job opp there, and a major factor for my wife is the facilities of rec centers. I have searched, and observed the photo threads for Pueblo, and did google image searches, with not much luck. I got a picture of the outside of one, but I would like to find pics of the insides. I have found activity listings, and calendars, but not an abundance of pics through the chamber and community sites.
Anyone out there can help direct me? Maybe I am searching the wrong way?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2008, 10:54 PM

14,499 posts, read 22,341,939 times
Pueblo Athletic Club is one that comes to mind.

I guess there's a World Gym on Eagleridge now.

Pueblo West Snap Fitness.

A couple of Curves for Women, one in Pueblo and one in Pueblo West.

I know there is or was a little fitness gym in a strip mall type place in Midtown, but nothing fancy. There was a gym on 4th street near West, but I don't know what it's called or if it's still open.

Most of the rec centers I went to were in Denver.

Hope that helps a bit. Sorry I couldn't help you better.

Old 11-08-2008, 12:11 AM

113 posts, read 654,816 times
thanks for the reply.
Although I should've mentioned we are interested for the kids activities.

Old 11-10-2008, 01:31 PM

14,499 posts, read 22,341,939 times
Yeah, that would be a whole nuther venue.

Well you've got YMCA of Pueblo, YMCA Camp Jackson between Rye and San Isabel just about 35 miles to 40 miles south of Pueblo on Hwy-165...

I'd think the schools themselves would have fantastic opportunities for the kids with sports, 4H, camps, etc. I got pretty involved with District 70 schooling at Craver Middle School and Rye High School back in the day. There are baseball and soccer fields all over Pueblo as well. Ski and Golf clubs.

As a kid growing up here myself, I always thought in terms of playing outside.

Uh oh! I feel a photo thread coming on; (Nothin' fancy, just a few I had in the camera

Near Pueblo Rez

Lake Beckwith

Curiosity killed the cat

Pueblo Reservoir

Old 11-10-2008, 03:01 PM

16,506 posts, read 20,904,171 times
Coolpics as usual Mc G! Greenhorn Mtn. looks good!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or