U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 10:24 PM

3,689 posts, read 9,251,619 times

Advertisements

You know, our consumer advocate Tom Martino supports Pulte in Colorado. I have no idea of the complaints they may have in Colorado however.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2007, 09:29 AM

1 posts, read 3,695 times
Default Anthem built at the end of a runway-Airport discouraged this, Anthem went ahead.

Anthem built this neighborhood at the approch end of a General Aviation airport. The airport fought the development, but Anthem built it anyway. You may want to ask the neighbors how the airplanes impact their lifestyle. The salesperson at the development will downplay the airport, but it is a fairly busy airport, just getting busier.

Old 12-23-2007, 10:07 AM

3,689 posts, read 9,251,619 times
I lived for years in a development just to the south of jeffco airport. There were times where it got a little louder, but the majority of the planes were small propeller driven aircraft. The Airpark is a very small one strip place. The traffic is not as much as say jeffco which has 3 airstrips in its property, and has commercial flights out of.

I would be more concerned with the location of the development at this point, there is really nothing in that area except more houses. Although the commercial stuff is working its way into the area from the I-25 side.

Old 03-24-2008, 09:39 AM

1 posts, read 3,614 times
I am experiencing some problems with my Pulte Home; I heard that there is a web site for customers with problems; do you know what it is? Thanks! Sara

Old 01-16-2009, 07:15 PM

5 posts, read 17,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by queensbrook View Post
my husband and i are thinking of retiring to del webb`s anthem ranch. anyone know anything about it? it`s in broomfield. we`re in las vegas now but we`re from mass. so i know what winters can be like!! is the snow amts. diff?? is it lighter snow?? what`s the state tax like?? any info on these questions would be great:
wow, I was sure this would be the place for me. I was in Del Webb Tucson Sunflower and their complaint response was "instant". The homes were good quality. Do you have any updates on this one??? thnx

Old 06-18-2013, 04:06 PM

1 posts, read 1,412 times
My husband and I have lived here for 2 1/2 years and have never been happier. We love the community, the fun, the house, the opportunities, the location. Absolutely no complaints. I know there have been a few people who have had signigicant problems with their homes, usually due to drainage, but in a community of around 700 homes I think the percentage is very small. This place is wonderful.the Lodge is absolutely beautiful, with really good management, it really is the heart of this community. But, ya can't please everyone.

Old 06-19-2013, 09:46 AM

346 posts, read 375,085 times
Or you could consider Todd Creek east of I25 on Hwy 7. You would save thousands of dollars compared to Anthem in Broomfield County.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or