U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 12:17 AM

227 posts, read 904,206 times

Advertisements

I guess it isn't all that bad if you don't get stuck at the trains or the many lights.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2008, 12:44 AM

47 posts, read 273,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bindenver View Post
I would be concerned too. Live someplace else.

Wow 2bindenver, woke up on the wrong side of the bed, ?? Im used to dealing with your kind of negativity, good thing I can handle it

Old 08-04-2008, 12:46 AM

47 posts, read 273,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bindenver View Post
I would be concerned too. Live someplace else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeCalifornia View Post
Can someone clue me in on this? I looked up Henderson on the map and it put the X on the map right by Adams County Regional Park, off Brighton Rd. Is that it? It looks like a straight shot across 120th Ave or 128th Ave from Broomfield. Is there another Henderson somewhere else? Is that a particularly difficult drive because of the roads or traffic? Because it doesn't look that bad on the map. (~12 miles)

Doesn't seem like that bad of a drive from mapquest point of view, that is why I was trying to get some input from locals in the area, I am still learning the area just as you are.

Old 08-05-2008, 03:11 AM
tao

720 posts, read 2,918,078 times
We live in Broomfield and it's not a bad drive at all. But you should check it for yourself and see how it is during peak commuting times.

Old 08-16-2008, 02:59 PM

12 posts, read 30,530 times
Default Broomfield Cable Provider

Does anyone know who the cable tv/internet provider is in Broomfield, specifically the Broadlands subdivision at 144th and Sheridan ? We're moving there at the end of the month and despite scouring the internet, I'm coming up empty. Thanks.

Old 08-16-2008, 05:13 PM

118 posts, read 354,349 times
Comcast.

Old 08-16-2008, 07:10 PM

345 posts, read 1,353,483 times
Here's a listing of provider's for various services in Broomfield. Found it on the city of Broomfield website.

City & County of Broomfield

Old 09-05-2008, 02:38 AM

3 posts, read 14,942 times
Default Avoid Level 3 Communications

Please avoid Level 3 Communications. I had one colleague that came from Braham. They used him for awhile to learn more about the EU group's approach to voip. He then got his RIF. That stands for Reduction in Force.

Level 3 stock prices nose dived so they had to show less losses per qtr. to bring the stock prices up.
They did this by reducing work force and stopping the integration of the many networks they bought.

Old 09-10-2008, 04:23 PM
tao

720 posts, read 2,918,078 times
Check out this thread (we live in Broomfield and my husband is a Brit and so is our neighbor across the street): Help! Brit potentially relocating to Louisville area

My husband would be the first to tell you the cost of living here is ridiculously low compared to that of the UK (and that would be comparing between the relatively small town of Rugby in Warwickshire vs. Broomfield, not London vs. Broomfield).

Old 09-16-2008, 04:19 PM

3 posts, read 14,942 times
If you are looking at applying for tech companies steer clear of Level 3 Communications.
They are 7 Billion dollars in debt and don't have any money left to integrate the companies they purchased. They forced out the COO that bought the companies.
Their equipment is end of life cycle and they don't have the money to upgrade.
They also usually give RIF s or layoffs on Christmas Eve.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or