U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2007, 10:48 PM

13 posts, read 44,414 times

Advertisements

That's about all I really want to spend for just me, could anyone help me with what I could get for $1,200/month or less rental in the following areas:

Broomfied, Louisville, Golden, Boulder, and similar places in the denver area maybe?

Lookin for a 2-3 bedroom, 1400 square feet or larger, back yard, basement would be cool, lots of junk..(packrat). Where would I be lookin?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2007, 11:10 AM

55 posts, read 168,021 times
The old Northglenn-Thornton areas

Old 04-05-2007, 01:38 PM

111 posts, read 554,040 times
How do you feel about the south side of town? Most consider it a little better than the north side (although the places you mentioned are all good places too)

I drive by the Lincoln Station Light Rail, which is south Denver, Lonetree to be specific, all the time and theres an apartment complex right next to it. It looks like a really nice place, as apartments go, and they have a sign listing a 2 bedroom fro $999/mo. I believe its called The Metropolitan at Lincoln Station or something similar. Of course, limited storage, no yard.

Thats a good area, near Park Meadows mall, easy walk to the 'Entertainment Disctrict' of Lonetree. Its, as I said, right next to the light rail so you could get on there almost right outside your front door (maybe a hundred yards or 2) and get to downtown or anywhere the light rail goes quickly and easily.

If you're looking for a house to rent, I think you can find a reasonable home, 3 bed, 2 bth approx 1200-1500sqft, with basement and yard on the south end (highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock) in the range of $1200-1400/mo, maybe cheaper if you look around. You can rent a pretty nice, bigger house for $1600-1800/mo.

Old 04-05-2007, 03:33 PM

2,755 posts, read 11,512,833 times
You won't find what you're looking for in that price range in Boulder -- though you maybe could get a 2br apartment (no yard) for that price. It's more do-able in Lousiville, Broomfield, etc -- you might get a small single-family home or a townhome with a yard, but I think you'd still be stretching it.

Old 04-05-2007, 04:21 PM

4,308 posts, read 11,464,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outtadodge View Post
That's about all I really want to spend for just me, could anyone help me with what I could get for $1,200/month or less rental in the following areas:

Broomfied, Louisville, Golden, Boulder, and similar places in the denver area maybe?

Lookin for a 2-3 bedroom, 1400 square feet or larger, back yard, basement would be cool, lots of junk..(packrat). Where would I be lookin?

Thanks.

There are a (very) few places in Boulder that would rent a 3-bedroom for a little more than $1200 - probably further out of town such as the Gunbarrel neighbourhood. But you would probably get more for your dollar in the Broomfield/Louisville/Lafayette/Westminster area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado