Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2007, 08:12 PM

11 posts, read 15,092 times

Advertisements

Could someone please tell me the best small town in CO for meeting single, GOOD looking ladies? I have no problem with hispanic (prefer white), but I don't want to have to go mano-a-mano with some dude who thinks every woman reminds him of his mommy. Please help a guy out here.

Old 04-24-2007, 09:27 PM

291 posts, read 2,075,392 times
Small towns and good-looking women don't go together. They prefer the security of a larger city and normally only go to a small town with their male companion. Barring that, look for a town with a college: Boulder, Fort Collins, Gunnison, Durango. To a lesser extent, Alamosa, Sterling, Pueblo, GJct.

There's a few ladies in the ski resorts, but they disappear after the season. Of course there are exceptions...

Old 04-25-2007, 12:03 AM

1,394 posts, read 4,171,318 times
It also depends on what age limit your looking in. The younger crowd bigger cities. Middle aged smaller towns, like in the 40ish range. So let us know what age range you are looking into and maybe we can point you in the right direction.

Old 04-25-2007, 09:14 AM

18,010 posts, read 27,456,617 times
So is this gonna be the dating forum? Not that I have a problem with that. This should be interesting. Why not use a computer to find a date?

I personally don't know much about dating in small towns period. Here's the problem with that; everybody knows everybody elses first and last name, who's related to who, who's been married and divorced to who, who's messed around with who, etc. When you're in a small town, they see you coming from a mile away. You're kind of walking into a trap.

As Yorkie said, it really depends what your motives are. Are you looking to settle down, what age group are you interested in dating, are you just wanting to party and tear it up? "but I don't want to have to go mano-a-mano with some dude who thinks every woman reminds him of his mommy." Every dude in a small town has a loaded 44-Mag with your name on it, so be careful, dude. "Could someone please tell me the best small town in CO for meeting single, GOOD looking ladies?" There's good looking ladies all over the place, dude. You might start by goin to the local pub or tavern.

"but I don't want to have to go mano-a-mano with some dude who thinks every woman reminds him of his mommy." No, dude. You don't want to go mano-a-mano with some dude who thinks every woman reminds him of his Daughter.

"I have no problem with hispanic (prefer white)", oh good; at least you're not a racist

Old 05-08-2007, 02:20 PM

3 posts, read 20,541 times
Exclamation hi

so there is no place in or near sterling where u can expect someone to be looking for a date!!

Old 05-08-2007, 07:21 PM

11 posts, read 15,092 times
Well...I have never been to Sterling, so I guess I will take your word for it...'coz I can see it. Actually, though, I have met many really attractive womens in many a small CO town. Problem is, due to the stunted economies of small CO towns, very few, and way fewer attractive ones, are single. You got to be "incorporated" to make it in most of small town CO. Honestly, it is a shame, that like minds cannot connect in a mutually common enviroment. But, I guess that's just the way it goes. The fresh stuff wants out and the stale stuff...well let's not go there.

Old 05-08-2007, 11:03 PM

476 posts, read 2,318,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treyjay View Post
Could someone please tell me the best small town in CO for meeting single, GOOD looking ladies? I have no problem with hispanic (prefer white), but I don't want to have to go mano-a-mano with some dude who thinks every woman reminds him of his mommy. Please help a guy out here.
I see alot of young women in the Durango area and even though I am a women, I wish I looked as good as some of the ones I see there. A male friend of mine said he thought it must be something in the water for all the pretty girls there. Funny but I think really it is because it is a popular city with the young, has a large college and with the snowboarding, skateboarding, biking and such, just attracts them because the young studs are there. My opinion anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado