U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2010, 01:05 AM

157 posts, read 579,990 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for a few types of businesses in the Pueblo/P. West area (the closer to P.W. the better though to be honest) and my google searches haven't provided a ton of luck.

First - may seem kind of silly, but I'm looking for a car wash that actually uses brushes, NOT the touchless kind. It seems like it should be easy enough to find, but I've almost resorted to just driving into every possible car wash I go by just to see if it's what I'm looking for or not. I'm sure there are plenty out there, so if anyone can tell me where to find them, I don't care if it's at a gas station or part of a full service company...I'm just tired of having to wait to get my car washed until I'm up in the Springs.

Also looking for a Dance Studio that has adult classes. I'd really like to find a place that teaches Zumba, but I'm interested in just about any type of dance classes - ballroom, latin, hip hop, etc. I just want to get involved in any. The P. West metro center has a few very very small classes they offer independently, but it'd be nice to find an actual studio...again to save me from making a special trip to the Springs.

So suggestions, (and personal experiences with any studios) are appreciated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2010, 09:30 PM

12,105 posts, read 20,415,686 times
There is a new car wash in Pueblo called Octopus that is located on Elizabeth. The cost is about 8 dollars but not sure how they clean the cars. I am told it is very popular.

Pueblo has a few dance classes, I have not looked into them so I can't help.

Old 01-18-2010, 12:02 AM

Thank you josseppi. I've driven by the octopus before I think.

Hopefully someone will know something about some dance studios around here.

Old 01-01-2011, 11:09 PM

So I know I'm revisiting a super old thread of mine, but was hoping someone might have any insight to any dance studios around here now? I've looked around quite a bit but come up empty-handed still.

As a side thought...kinda ironic/humorous that the Octopus was mentioned....

Old 01-02-2011, 02:21 AM

13,736 posts, read 21,588,383 times
Seems like there's one near 24th and Grand in Pueblo... also about a block west of Abriendo on either Broadway or Colorado in Pueblo.

I actually live in Pueblo West and don't know the businesses too much here as I spend most of my time at home at work or in Pueblo. Don't remember running across anything like that. All I remember seeing is those Hair Salons and stuff.

Hope you're having an awesome New Year!

Old 01-05-2011, 12:18 AM

I live in Pueblo West as well and I never venture south of 50 for the most part but I will check it out.

My New Year has been pretty decent thus far. I haven't spoken to you in ages! I hope yours is going well also!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado