Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Columbia area
 [Register]
Columbia area Columbia - Lexington - Irmo
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2017, 07:06 AM

377 posts, read 709,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemanoRock View Post
I know it isn't Killian Crossing, but it is close. Across from the Lowe's on Clemson, there is a restaurant opening. 'Freesia Buffet'. What the heck is that supposed to be? The only web references are a squatted websites with random ads and business listings with little info.

Agent is listed as 'Jennifer Wu Wong'.

Anyone hear of it?
Last time I looked, the lot was owned by a holding company with the same address as the Jasmine Buffet on Two Notch, and the design of the new restaurant's sign is the same as Jasmine Buffet's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2017, 08:30 AM

518 posts, read 435,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nin_man View Post
Last time I looked, the lot was owned by a holding company with the same address as the Jasmine Buffet on Two Notch, and the design of the new restaurant's sign is the same as Jasmine Buffet's.
As much as I try to avoid Chinese Buffets... This one is super close to Lake Carolina and I work from home. I will hit it occasionally. I don't hate Jasmine and this is a better neighborhood and I imagine will get a LOT of traffic from this area.

Old 11-08-2017, 02:16 PM

377 posts, read 709,433 times
Colliers has an updated (dated 10/2) flyer on their sale site for Killian's Crossing that has some new tenants and their locations, some not yet official, some appear official but construction hasn't started yet. Get it before the link's gone:
http://scmarketing.colliers.com/acto...DIGITAL%5D.pdf

Steak n' Shake was a surprise, particularly since Freddy's is already there doing what Steak n Shake does but better. Panera looks to be going up where Starbucks was supposed to, and Starbucks is now only "pending". But what is most exciting is that we'll soon be blessed with two nail salons at either end of our very upscale shopping center. Surely this will come to be known as the East Coast's Rodeo Drive.

Old 11-09-2017, 09:31 AM

518 posts, read 435,150 times
Third page shows a Rush's coming. I prefer the Panera over Starbucks. Just wish we had a bagel place on this side of town.

Old 11-09-2017, 09:16 PM

229 posts, read 395,326 times
Eggs up grill is pretty classy/nice.

Old 11-27-2017, 10:10 PM

1 posts, read 7,508 times
I really want a Sports Bar with a rooftop. HELLO CAROLINA ALE HOUSE!!!

Old 02-08-2018, 01:18 PM

2 posts, read 7,873 times
Looks like Steak n Shake is official. Didnt know there used to be one in Lexington that failed.

Steak 'n Shake to open Columbia location on Killian Road | The State

Old 08-02-2018, 10:59 AM

1,555 posts, read 1,843,640 times
https://wach.com/news/local/steak-n-...n-the-midlands

Steak’n Shake is now open.

Old 08-02-2018, 01:01 PM

1,124 posts, read 924,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonsqrd View Post
Looks like Steak n Shake is official. Didnt know there used to be one in Lexington that failed.

Steak 'n Shake to open Columbia location on Killian Road | The State
Harbison, not Lexington. It was where M Kitchen is.

Old 08-05-2018, 06:41 AM

15 posts, read 14,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nin_man View Post
Never a good sign when you have a "Now Open" and "hiring" on the same sign........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Columbia area