Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Columbia area
 [Register]
Columbia area Columbia - Lexington - Irmo
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2017, 12:09 PM

68 posts, read 65,067 times

Advertisements

It's official, Bone-In will open a BBQ restaurant in the Ensor Building later this year. Glad we finally gave our first restaurant announcement for Bull Street. Hopefully this is just the first domino to fall.

On a side note, I tried the BBQ Brisket Sandwich from their food truck the other day and it was the best BBQ sandwich of my life. Ecstatic about visiting the brick and mortar when it opens!

Bone-In Coming to Bull Street
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2017, 01:04 PM

8,226 posts, read 13,338,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSayinJG View Post
It's official, Bone-In will open a BBQ restaurant in the Ensor Building later this year. Glad we finally gave our first restaurant announcement for Bull Street. Hopefully this is just the first domino to fall.

On a side note, I tried the BBQ Brisket Sandwich from their food truck the other day and it was the best BBQ sandwich of my life. Ecstatic about visiting the brick and mortar when it opens!

Bone-In Coming to Bull Street

I don't know why the developer doesn't just create a food hall . These types of facilities are popping up all over the country and are almost an intermediate step between a food truck and a bricks and mortar storefront for restaurateurs. The concept is basically a glorified food court but for lower cost space, and chic/interesting shared seating area, and unique food offerings usually the types that line people up at a food truck. Bull Street could take one of these buildings and convert it into such an establishment or build one that replicates one. It could keep people on site before and potentially after games and would certainly be a hit if they do more at the ball park than just baseball..

This one called R house in Baltimore is always packed.

R. House ? The Launch Pad for Baltimore's Most Exciting Chefs.

Old 04-20-2017, 02:00 PM

744 posts, read 747,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlands View Post
I don't know why the developer doesn't just create a food hall . These types of facilities are popping up all over the country and are almost an intermediate step between a food truck and a bricks and mortar storefront for restaurateurs. The concept is basically a glorified food court but for lower cost space, and chic/interesting shared seating area, and unique food offerings usually the types that line people up at a food truck. Bull Street could take one of these buildings and convert it into such an establishment or build one that replicates one. It could keep people on site before and potentially after games and would certainly be a hit if they do more at the ball park than just baseball..

This one called R house in Baltimore is always packed.

R. House ? The Launch Pad for Baltimore's Most Exciting Chefs.
That might also be a good use of the old Moore Cadillac building on North Main...

Old 04-20-2017, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo06 View Post
That might also be a good use of the old Moore Cadillac building on North Main...
That is very true as well.

Old 04-20-2017, 05:17 PM

12,882 posts, read 18,736,837 times
Bones and a former morgue: love it

Old 04-21-2017, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestondata View Post
Bones and a former morgue: love it

I hope they will change the oven...though you can get a lot of ribs in the one that was there by the previous operator... Foodies will love the pun, some would stoop to eating human flesh just to say the had it if they could get away with it.... Im joking of course...

Old 04-21-2017, 09:37 AM

744 posts, read 747,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlands View Post
I hope they will change the oven...though you can get a lot of ribs in the one that was there by the previous operator... Foodies will love the pun, some would stoop to eating human flesh just to say the had it if they could get away with it.... Im joking of course...
#dark... LOL

Old 04-21-2017, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo06 View Post
#dark... LOL
If the homeless start disappearing....be very concerned about their plight .....or we have the creature from MIMIC living among us

Old 04-21-2017, 10:37 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,120,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Growingup15 View Post
More stuff after passing through the property. I've noticed they were tearing down more buildings behind the stadium. That's a good sign right? I hope hopefully we get some surprise announcements soon.
Hopefully better than a BBQ joint. I had high hopes for this. Corruption is just killing the city.

Old 04-22-2017, 07:55 AM

751 posts, read 565,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Hopefully better than a BBQ joint. I had high hopes for this. Corruption is just killing the city.
This is no normal BBQ joint. Check the menu:

First BullStreet Restaurant Announced: Chef Scott Hall to Open New Bone-In Barbeque Restaurant in Fall 2017 - BullStreet
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Columbia area