U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Merry Christmas!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Columbia area
 [Register]
Columbia area Columbia - Lexington - Irmo
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-17-2009, 07:41 PM

65 posts, read 118,403 times

Advertisements

I'm curious about this place, what is it. It's across the street from JC Penny's. It has no windows, so I'm guessing night club??
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2009, 01:26 PM

5 posts, read 12,751 times
yep, another great artistically integrated building in SUMTER.. howeber it should make the SHAW "Kids" happy as they will have a new place to party. *L*

Old 04-01-2009, 07:36 AM

843 posts, read 1,757,873 times
Oh yeah, I forgot to come back here after a trip to Sears several weeks ago. I took the back way in and saw this Exclusions place. We'll see how long it lasts, as I noticed this past weekend that the last "big" club that opened down town is now an ad agency or sign shop.

Old 06-18-2009, 11:31 PM

1 posts, read 6,687 times
Has anyone actually been inside this club recently? I'm curious if it's just another "sport bar" or a "dance club". Cover charge?

Old 06-23-2009, 10:25 AM

65 posts, read 118,403 times
I checked it out a few weeks ago. Definatly not my favorite place. It's a members dance club. Admission without membership was $5.

Old 06-24-2009, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outofmygrill
I'm curious if it's just another "sport bar" or a "dance club".
Just to satisfy my curiosity, could you elaborate on this statement? Are you asking because you think we have enough of both and need something different? Or are you asking if it's "just another" sports bar because you think there are enough of those and that we need more dance clubs? Because I think Sumter has more than enough of the latter, but not nearly enough of the former.

Are there even any decent sports bars in Sumter? Brewers may be decent - I haven't been there yet - but most of the ones I know of are pretty much dives/dumps. In fact, when ever a buddy wants to get together for a beer or to watch a game, we usually meet up at a restaurant bar like Chili's.

Dance clubs, on the other hand, appear to be a dime-a-dozen in Sumter.

Old 09-25-2009, 01:18 PM

1 posts, read 6,134 times
How old do you have to be to get in at Exclusions?

Old 09-25-2009, 06:36 PM

119 posts, read 234,321 times
Dance clubs a dime a dozen? I thought Sumter didn't have any dance clubs and I have been living here 2 years! I have been to Goochis (Christmas party when I worked at Logan's) but I believe it is gone now, maybe this is in the old building? Other than that I have only notice Club Mi-ami and Jimmy's Bar, I must be missing something LOL! Then again, I do not keep my eyes peeled for clubs. There is a newish Sports Bar on Broad though, right past the Walgreens if you are heading towards Toumey. Sumter is definitely not too full of clubs, but then again I used to live in Five Points, so this is nothing. Plus I believe this is the only city of it's size I know of without a strip club (as far as I know), which is something I am very happy about!

Old 09-26-2009, 09:25 AM

Yes, there are many, many more clubs around Sumter. I've seen that new sports bar in the old Applebees but every time I drive by there it's empty.

Old 01-21-2010, 02:58 PM

1 posts, read 5,567 times
I went here for new years eve, they have a waitress named tiffany or somethig like that and one named kim. They both seemed way to high and drunk to be working there. I was also disturbed how many gays were in this place. In my honest opinion this place is a total dive. Just a bunch of used up women working the bar trying to hustle those of us who actually have real jobs. My best advice is to go to columbia to go to bars. Girls are much hotter and actually most have educations are in teh process of getting one. If you like dumb loser type girls vist sumter bars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Columbia area