Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 03:47 PM

515 posts, read 632,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusmetro89 View Post

Oh so now your trying to compete with me right. Yeah but you had to work a day in your life I have not so that makes me more special. My family has plenty of money and then when they pass away It all comes to me as a inheritance. My family are not billionsnaire's there just millionaire's. But that's still good.
They just bought me a house that I did not even have to buy I just ask and they buy.
Good, would you like a cookie?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2014, 04:14 PM

4,582 posts, read 8,971,139 times
LOL. This is hilarious.

Doesn't surprise me at all about Mr. Undereducated privilidged "metro". Actually, I was under the assumption that he was some angry 12 year old.

Anyway, I don't think it matters how you say it to this and a few other posters on here from Columbus, but it doesn't matter how old the survey is, the point everyone with some decent sense on here is trying to tell a certain someone is that it is not out to "bash" Columbus, but to help point out a potential issue. Believe me, life isn't perfect in Columbus or anywhere else for that matter and pretending everything is hunky dorey by bringing "positive posts" (btw, your posts are not always positive) is merely sticking an ignorant head in the sand and not acknowledging reality.

I suppose ignorance is bliss, but those in the real world without privilege have to work hard for what they get and by no means are able to just go up to a major corporation (like Aflac) and instantly get a job. It just doesn't work that way.
Also, this should go without saying, but nobody chooses to live a life of poverty and suffering (unless they're just wacky in the head)..

FYI:
Your (possessive meaning it is your birthday. What's mine is yours, etc)
You're (another way of saying you are. Ex: you're going to love it)

Their (what's mine is not theirs)
They're (they're coming. Again, they are)
There (a place. Go over there)

Hope that helps

Old 12-29-2014, 04:31 PM

515 posts, read 632,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingImport View Post
LOL. This is hilarious.

Doesn't surprise me at all about Mr. Undereducated privilidged "metro". Actually, I was under the assumption that he was some angry 12 year old.

Anyway, I don't think it matters how you say it to this and a few other posters on here from Columbus, but it doesn't matter how old the survey is, the point everyone with some decent sense on here is trying to tell a certain someone is that it is not out to "bash" Columbus, but to help point out a potential issue. Believe me, life isn't perfect in Columbus or anywhere else for that matter and pretending everything is hunky dorey by bringing "positive posts" (btw, your posts are not always positive) is merely sticking an ignorant head in the sand and not acknowledging reality.

I suppose ignorance is bliss, but those in the real world without privilege have to work hard for what they get and by no means are able to just go up to a major corporation (like Aflac) and instantly get a job. It just doesn't work that way.
Also, this should go without saying, but nobody chooses to live a life of poverty and suffering (unless they're just wacky in the head)..

FYI:

Hope that helps
+1

Old 12-29-2014, 06:01 PM

286 posts, read 438,254 times
Good luck guys im going to be the better one and just walk away. For now on I will be commenting on positive things and developments about columbus. I will not be commenting on any of the other post that these outsiders post about columbus. Good luck guys with your bickering and arguing you buffoons.

Old 12-29-2014, 06:31 PM

2,663 posts, read 4,844,120 times
Quote:
LOL. This is hilarious.

FYI:

Hope that helps
Cnd33 is a troll using multiple accounts to bash Columbus.

Old 12-29-2014, 06:38 PM

3,874 posts, read 4,696,375 times
This childish bickering needs to stop!
The thread should have been closed long ago.

Old 12-29-2014, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusmetro89 View Post
Good luck guys with your bickering and arguing you buffoons.
Nobody's arguing except you. Also, name calling isn't "walking away".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbuskidd92 View Post
Cnd33 is a troll using multiple accounts to bash Columbus.
Even if that person were bashing Columbus before, it doesn't apply to this thread. That poster seems to be the one with some sense explaining the real purpose of the poll all while a certain Columbus regular instantly goes on the defense claiming it is bashing the town. Smh.

Old 12-29-2014, 08:17 PM

1,388 posts, read 2,255,904 times
Thanks for the laughs. This thread is perhaps the most ridiculous display of online stupidity that I have seen in a long long time. Wow...that is all I can say! :-)

Old 12-29-2014, 08:23 PM

2,663 posts, read 4,844,120 times
Quote:
Nobody's arguing except you. Also, name calling isn't "walking away".

Even if that person were bashing Columbus before, it doesn't apply to this thread. That poster seems to be the one with some sense explaining the real purpose of the poll all while a certain Columbus regular instantly goes on the defense claiming it is bashing the town. Smh.
It does apply to this thread since he created it.

Old 12-29-2014, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbuskidd92 View Post
It does apply to this thread since he created it.
Even if it was him, he/she doesn't need to try to make the town look bad when you boosters are doing a bang up job of that on your own. Your promoting backfires more often than not. Luckily, most anyone with common sense knows that the general population of Columbus is not usually reflective of the intellect (or lack thereof) in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgeorgiaman View Post
Thanks for the laughs. This thread is perhaps the most ridiculous display of online stupidity that I have seen in a long long time. Wow...that is all I can say! :-)
I couldn't help but laugh when I read it myself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA