Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2008, 08:42 AM

104 posts, read 139,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelo31 View Post
Master Negative,

I am not misinformed. I simply was posting that these companies are either headquartered or they were started in Columbus (such as RC Cola).
You were implying that this was why people flock to Columbus Georgia or depend on them and no longer exist.
Young people are interested in now and not yesterday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2008, 02:04 PM

594 posts, read 3,436,756 times
i dont no why you have to put columbus down all the time yeah there are some bad areas of the city that need to be cleaned up and fixed

Old 07-16-2008, 02:16 PM

i mean i agree with some of yaw sometimes about columbus and i live here and i see what yaw are talking about i just dont no what to do to make this city better and to clean it up i wish they would have built our downtown in north columbus instead of south columbus because our downtown is in south columbus and thats were the projects are and thats were all the black ******s and black thugs live and they are making our city look nasty and dirty

Old 07-16-2008, 02:21 PM

and im not trying to make any raceses statements on here about black people because not all black people are dirty and nasty so of them keep there self clean and keep there community clean but some are dirty and nasty

Old 07-16-2008, 02:27 PM

but i hope we can get south columbus cleaned up and make it look better i think they should knock down them old apartnments in south columbus across from the columbus civic center i think them apartnments are called booker t apartnments they sit across from the columbus civic center they need to knock them old apartnments down and build nice hotels there to make that area look nice

Old 07-16-2008, 02:41 PM

but like i said im not being mean or raceses toward black people because im not im just saying dont get me wrong i have plenty of black friends that are nice people that keep there selfs clean and keep there city clean but i wish the other blacks though that carry guns and knives would stop that crime stuff and get there selfs cleaned up and be nice to each other and other people as well but im going to say another thing when ever people carry guns and knives on them thats showing that they are scarred to fight with there own two fist thats why they have to carry guns and knives

Old 07-16-2008, 02:46 PM
JLA

627 posts, read 2,187,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam 5 View Post
but like i said im not being mean or raceses toward black people because im not im just saying dont get me wrong i have plenty of black friends that are nice people that keep there selfs clean and keep there city clean but i wish the other blacks though that carry guns and knives would stop that crime stuff and get there selfs cleaned up and be nice to each other and other people as well but im going to say another thing when ever people carry guns and knives on them thats showing that they are scarred to fight with there own two fist thats why they have to carry guns and knives
What?

Old 07-16-2008, 05:36 PM

im sorry if i affended anyone on here thats black but i did not mean to im really really sorry i promiss and i was not being racese either and no i did not say the n word i said peoples. but people that live in the columbus area i dont care what color you are i dont care if your white black pink purple or what ever color you are. all im asking is please respect our city columbus and try to keep it clean try not to litter thats all im asking we wont our city to look nice and clean

Old 07-16-2008, 10:54 PM

1,072 posts, read 2,035,014 times
It would appear from all of the postings on this site that of the major cities in Georgia, Disgusta, Albany and Macon receive the most hate..

Old 07-29-2008, 11:35 PM

5 posts, read 16,166 times
deathwaits4u. I am very sorry you had a losey time here but you sure sound very rude. The barbeque you spoke of many of us columbus people like. Plus there is Mike and Eds if you don't like Country's barbeque. The hot dog place you spoke of was not the only one in town so why keep going there if it made you sick. Plus all races are welcome to shop on the north side of town. There are pawn shops on the north side on Manchester just a few miles from the mall. Not all of us are stupid and who cares what size you are. You make it sound like were all very very very large. We are a mixed variety of sizes. Every city has big and little people. I'm sure that every city has it's pros and cons but we don't need someone like you talking about our city the way you do. My family was military when I was growing up and I have been to many places but have never once degraded one like you have. It's ok to have your own opinion but not to be down right nasty about it like you are. You wouldn't want someone to put down your city in that way. Just please remember that it's ok to give your opinion but there's a nice way to do it.

Last edited by countrygirl2; 07-29-2008 at 11:47 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA