U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 02:50 PM

2 posts, read 744 times

Advertisements

I have been interest in doing some sessions in a few places that I have been repeatedly told was haunted by very reliable sources. There are a few places that some of the old folk here have been telling me about as I am a proprietor in Phenix City. There is a motel on 280 HWY as well at Wacoochee School that seems to have an incredible amount of activity, so much so that I am not certain as to why it has not yet garnered and national attention. I am very much so a skeptic myself, but am very interested. Anyone also interested, please post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2012, 03:40 PM

114 posts, read 85,410 times
^^^ They call that area in Lee/Russell County (Forgot which one.) Ghost Town for a reason and there not lying either had the misfortune of going through there one night too trippy for me.

Old 07-29-2012, 08:36 PM

2 posts, read 744 times
What happened? Definitely curious!

Old 07-30-2012, 09:21 PM

302 posts, read 290,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross706 View Post
^^^ They call that area in Lee/Russell County (Forgot which one.) Ghost Town for a reason and there not lying either had the misfortune of going through there one night too trippy for me.
Out there near Salem it sounds like...

Old 07-31-2012, 05:48 PM

2,382 posts, read 1,550,587 times

Springer Opera House - YouTube

Old 08-09-2012, 02:29 AM

2 posts, read 567 times
anyone know anything about that cemetery out past the school in salem ?

Old 08-15-2012, 12:29 PM

876 posts, read 636,310 times
Didn't want to make a new thread just for this and clutter your board, so I'm just commenting under the most general Columbus thread...

Step out of the Ivory Tower | Opinion Columns | Columbus Ledger Enquirer

I just want to say thanks for the vocal support coming from Columbus about this... this isn't right and it's just more influentials in Atlanta doing as they will, I think the rest of Georgia is about fed up with it. Thanks Columbus!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA