Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 02:55 PM

913 posts, read 2,985,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerplay View Post
If Selig is as credible as it gets then this discussion is over....
Anyone can make a prediction but the facts are solid and clear as many other posters have brought to your attention as well.
Thank you! You finally believe me. Definitely enjoyed the new IMAX theater today! You should check it out .

Old 04-04-2009, 05:35 PM

349 posts, read 1,004,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLA View Post
By the way, please give me the names of other medium size cities in GA that has the following for its youth.
Hockey Teams
Swimming teams
Lacrosse (High school)
Ice Skating Rink (to be built this year)
BMX (Track)
Biking/Walking trail (building now)
This is in addition to the traditional football, baseball, softball, basketball, soccer, day camps, weekly camps and educational camps...
Augusta
We have had a ice rink for about 6-7 years located on Augusta west pkwy. 3 skateboard parks are here also.
Augusta Ice Sports Center Ice Skating Rink - Augusta, GA - Richmond County

Last edited by fammaf; 04-04-2009 at 05:57 PM..

Old 04-04-2009, 05:41 PM

349 posts, read 1,004,445 times
Kia coming to West Point made dot to do construction work on I-85 in the Columbus area. The plant is a big help.

Last edited by fammaf; 04-04-2009 at 06:00 PM..

Old 04-04-2009, 06:45 PM

209 posts, read 654,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLCOL1 View Post
Thank you! You finally believe me. Definitely enjoyed the new IMAX theater today! You should check it out .
I was there for grand opening as I know the staff.
You still have not answered previous questions.......
Nobody believes you including me.

Old 04-05-2009, 07:36 AM

Quote:
I was there for grand opening as I know the staff.
You still have not answered previous questions.......
Nobody believes you including me.
Glad to see you supporting Columbus so much! Been looking for data for you. Still haven't come across anything remotely close to the nonsense you have posted. I think everyone on here is waiting for you to post something that is credible be it that I have everytime.

Thanks again for your support of the new Infantry Museum and IMAX!

Have a great day as you say !!!!!!

Old 04-05-2009, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Glad to see you supporting Columbus so much! Been looking for data for you. Still haven't come across anything remotely close to the nonsense you have posted. I think everyone on here is waiting for you to post something that is credible be it that I have everytime.

Thanks again for your support of the new Infantry Museum and IMAX!

Have a great day as you say !!!!!!
Well there you have it folks no credible answers.....end of story.

Moderator....please go ahead and close this thread....thanks

Old 04-05-2009, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Well there you have it folks no credible answers.....end of story.

Moderator....please go ahead and close this thread....thanks
All the data that I found has the poverty level at half of what you say, so therefore, no reason to post. I never came across anything close to the nonsense you posted.

Reason you want to thread closed is because you hate seeing all of the postive news (credible of course) that is being posted .

Thanks again for your support of the museum and the new IMAX....believe you said at one point that it would only show military films.....hmmmm.....look who turned out to be wrong. Anyways, please stay on topic in the future.

Old 04-06-2009, 08:44 AM

Quote:
All the data that I found has the poverty level at half of what you say, so therefore, no reason to post. I never came across anything close to the nonsense you posted.

Reason you want to thread closed is because you hate seeing all of the postive news (credible of course) that is being posted .

Thanks again for your support of the museum and the new IMAX....believe you said at one point that it would only show military films.....hmmmm.....look who turned out to be wrong. Anyways, please stay on topic in the future.

JLA has link to same information as I had....
Nice try but you unfortunately lose again.
Also the museum does not open till June and it is a Ft Benning fixture and has nothing to do with Columbus growth...

Old 04-06-2009, 02:51 PM

Quote:
JLA has link to same information as I had....
Nice try but you unfortunately lose again.
Also the museum does not open till June and it is a Ft Benning fixture and has nothing to do with Columbus growth...
Lose, ROFL....ummm ok. So Fort Benning has no impact on Columbus??? The museum has no impact on Columbus??? WOW....truly amazing. I always get a good laugh when I read your posts.

Like I said last time, please stay on topic. You have a tendency to go off on some tangent that has nothing to do with the thread. So I say it AGAIN, please stay on topic!

Old 04-06-2009, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Lose, ROFL....ummm ok. So Fort Benning has no impact on Columbus??? The museum has no impact on Columbus??? WOW....truly amazing. I always get a good laugh when I read your posts.

Like I said last time, please stay on topic. You have a tendency to go off on some tangent that has nothing to do with the thread. So I say it AGAIN, please stay on topic!

Still no answers....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA