Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2014, 03:46 PM

121 posts, read 227,290 times

Advertisements

Please suggest some apartments with Indian population in & Around Dublin Oh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2014, 07:28 PM

16,345 posts, read 17,950,202 times
I can't suggest specific apartment complexes, but the area around Avery Road South of Rt. 33 in the Ballantrae neighborhood has a fairly large Indian population.

Old 05-03-2014, 09:03 PM

259 posts, read 425,400 times
I also can't say a specific complex, but there seems to be a lot of Indian families living in the condos along Sancus road. I think this is because of the Indian employees at Chase near Polaris.

Old 05-04-2014, 11:36 PM

Thanks for the info guys. Even i too heard the same. I am looking for specific names please

Old 05-05-2014, 10:57 AM

5,264 posts, read 5,183,663 times
There are several Indian families in my apt neighborhood of Sawmill Village.

Old 05-06-2014, 01:51 AM

I am hoping to get few more suggestions

Old 03-29-2022, 01:15 PM

2 posts, read 3,893 times
Default Suggestions

Hi
Do you have any suggestions for apartments with active Indian community presence. Thanks

Old 04-02-2022, 09:32 AM

308 posts, read 273,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroon View Post
Hi
Do you have any suggestions for apartments with active Indian community presence. Thanks
try the area around wilcox and those on riggins.

there are many apts avail. pool, workout center. can even walk to walmart or the market store. cars go a bit too fast around the roundabouts. I don't like those. the one downtown needs a redo. you can sit there for a long time with people flying thru at 40 mph. not even slowing. lots and lots of accidents. sometimes even the yield signs are flattened. gotta wonder who made the big bucks allowing all of these?

the complex I live at - but am moving soon - itself has no safe area for kids. Has big green spaces~but dog walkers do not clean up after walking their pets. delivery drivers do NOT slow down and when kids are riding bikes in roadways, it gets frightening. One child fell off his bike in front of a big brown truck and i had to close my eyes. he made it ok. it's just the way they built the place. plowed in during the single four inches of snow 'blizzard'. other complexes were cleared not ours. i used a hammer to break up the ice so I could get my car out. the shovel plowed all the snow in front of driveways/cars and entombed them. be aware.

also a pond is in bad shape during hot weather. most units have attached storage units that only a few can actually use as a garage. Most units have 3 - 4 cars too. parking is a joke. Lease restrictions can be ignored if you cry to inept office staff who does absolutely nothing about any complaint. (waiting on a maintenance repair to d/w for over a week and the storage shed we use as a garage for car has door opening during late hours in evening. not safe in my opinion. its not worth it for me.)

coyotes in back along the river on hayden run. my small pet is considered a snack on a string. what else?

The valet trash fees and the fee$ for trash compactor too. Some type of electric meter share that will cost 40% more for bills. Just a big old scam. if you have a pet - be sure to get emotional security letter and you won't have to pay the deposit, pet fee and the rent of $35 per month. There are breed restrictions to those NOT getting one of those letters. Many pit bulls here that look hungry. they lunge at us walking and one owner has difficulty in maintaining control. scares me alot.

like I said I am getting out of ohio.

some of the above you never find out about until the lease is signed. best of luck

Last edited by SunnySam16; 04-02-2022 at 09:42 AM..

Old 04-02-2022, 06:00 PM

19 posts, read 30,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by place View Post
I am hoping to get few more suggestions
don't remember the exact name, but Barkwood drive condos, just off Sancus blvd, near Polaris is a great spot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
View detailed profiles of: