Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2017, 03:52 PM

233 posts, read 412,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSalmon View Post
So....do we actually know why Hartman left? I liked her though. I would like to see Yolanda join 10TV
No, or at least I don't. I haven't watched more than a few minutes of Channel 10 news since she left. Jerry Revish just reads the news and there is no warmth with Kristyn gone.
I've Channel flipped and Bob Kendricks is excellent and Stacia is good. I've always liked Colleen Marshall. Zero interest here in Yolanda Harris.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2017, 07:14 AM

57 posts, read 117,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSalmon View Post
So....do we actually know why Hartman left? I liked her though. I would like to see Yolanda join 10TV
I doubt we'll ever know the true reason, but I find it hard to believe that Kristyn would voluntarily leave after just relocating from Chicago 5 years ago. Especially since her GV house was still up for sale, for a few months now. Her contract was likely not renewed, so technically not a firing, but it might have to do with declining ratings for 10TV and their push to bring in Yolanda Harris.

Old 07-12-2017, 09:08 PM

1 posts, read 1,337 times
I could not stand Yolanda Harris on ABC and I can not stand her on CBS. I will not be watching channel 10. I can not believe they let Hartman go for her.

Old 07-13-2017, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartoad View Post
I could not stand Yolanda Harris on ABC and I can not stand her on CBS. I will not be watching channel 10. I can not believe they let Hartman go for her.
This sums it up for me as well.
I still miss Kristyn.

Old 07-13-2017, 05:23 PM

3,568 posts, read 1,345,294 times
I'm not sure Hartman was "let go".

I thought I read Revish was going to retire soon. If so, chemistry with him wouldn't matter.

I know Andrea was very popular, but imo she was okay.

I've always liked Yolanda. I watched on her first day @ WBNS but I still watch WSYX6. I really like Bob Kendrick & Bill Kelly....haven't formed an opinion about Stacia. Bill Kelly certainly impressed GMA - they asked him to be guest weather guy many times before Rob Marciano was hired.

Old 02-15-2018, 06:13 AM

2 posts, read 1,518 times
what happened to the young lady sports caster at channel 10 and the gal who did traffic on channel 10?columbus,ohio

Old 02-15-2018, 06:36 AM

57 posts, read 117,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard kanoski View Post
what happened to the young lady sports caster at channel 10 and the gal who did traffic on channel 10?columbus,ohio
Both accepted new roles in different cities and don't appear to be forced moved.

Kayla Anderson is now an anchor/reporter in Nashville.

Brittany Begley has relocated to Sacramento, California.

Old 02-15-2018, 07:18 AM

Was Jeff Hogan let go? Or did he walk? He was supposed to take over for Revish. He was good.
Not a Yolanda Harris fan-so not watching channel 10 news anymore to know how they spun the Hogan departure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus