U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 05:22 PM

13,476 posts, read 16,351,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sftong View Post
Thanks NewToCA. Appreciate your detailed post.

I wonder if there is any large private employer, or any public listed company there? I am trying to figure what sort of IT/software jobs are available out there.

How far is the drive from San Francisco?

Thanks
Sean

I'll keep this short since it is really supposed to be an Ohio discussion forum. We have all of the major IT folks out here (EDS, Intel, Sun etc), you may want to contact the Chambers of Commerce for Sacramento, Roseville, Rancho Cordova and Folsom for a list of potential employers. Also, many are employed by the state, both as employees and contractors. San Francisco (which is a blast to visit) is an hour and a half in reasonable traffic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2008, 04:40 PM

8 posts, read 21,058 times
I think Powell. It is just NW Of columbus
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus