U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-30-2007, 11:18 AM

1 posts, read 4,485 times
Default High Risk Obgyn- Reynoldsburg

I am looking for a good high risk obgyn. Good personality, likes people, good at what they do. If you know of anyone please let me know! Thanks-
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2007, 10:19 PM

13 posts, read 49,285 times
Does the doctor have to be in Reynoldsburg? If not, I remember reading that (my doctor) Christopher Copeland of Kingsdale Gynecologic Associates was rated as one of the "best doctors" in Columbus. You could probably search the Columbus Dispatch for the most updated list of top doctors. I think they do high risk obstetrics, but if not I am sure they could give you a referral. The website is kingsdaleobgyn. Just add the www. and .com.

I can't say enough good things about the practice. The staff and doctors are pleasant and attentive and you never have to wait long. I believe all of the physicians also teach at OSU.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:58 PM

1 posts, read 2,922 times
Default obgyn?

I too am looking for a High Risk OBGYN in the Long Island, NY area. If anyone knows a good place/doctor, please let me know.
THank so much!!!!

Old 06-25-2009, 08:45 AM

6,291 posts, read 5,515,632 times
The one I had was in Hilliard Area - Was she ever so caring. She went beyond her duties as a doctor.

If you want her name, feel free to PM me.

---

Teresa - You're in the wrong State. You need to ask in the NY forum.

Old 06-25-2009, 10:01 AM

27 posts, read 53,912 times
Good Luck on your search, just wanted to say that I had my first baby at the age of 38 so I was supposed to be high risk.

I decided, however not to buy into that and went into the care of a wonderful midwife down here in Florida.
For Midwifes high risk starts at 45....

Just my two "unsolicited" cents.
I gave birth to a wonderful, happy and healthy baby boy.

A little out of topic, I know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus