Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2010, 05:47 PM

11 posts, read 20,700 times

Advertisements

We are seeking a 4bdrm home or large 3bdrm. We would like rent between $500 to $700. Not fussy about area, I’d love to be closer to work. (Dublin) or close to schools (Hamilton Local) However will consider other areas close to or in city if they are family friendly.

Were not from Columbus and after 7yrs I still don’t know enough about the city to be picky (This can be both good and bad LOL! ) We have only ever lived in the Grove City, Obetz, Groveport area. We are a family of 5 husband and wife with 3 children ages 1-7-14

OUT SIDE OF PRICE, OUR MAIN CONCERN IS SAFETY OF AREA AND GOOD SCHOOLS FOR OUR KIDS. It is important that we find a home at or below our means to keep us on budget however I still want at least a half decent area for the children. This is a juggle and may take compromise, as it seems the better the area the bigger the price.

We have bad to half decent credit thus we are renting. However, we have stable work history I have worked the same job for 4yrs (Cardinal Health) and my husband has worked the same job for 2yrs (Ikon Office Solutions) we like to make our house a home plant flowers, gardens etc. We are actively seeking our new home and WE CAN PAY FIRST MONTHS RENT AND DEPOST NOW! And are looking to move in April. If this sounds like a good fit for your properties and you if you have something that may be a fit for us please let me know. j45505@yahoo.com or call 614-594-9109
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus