U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Computers
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2013, 11:26 AM

163 posts, read 196,294 times

Advertisements

Here's mine for a start. It isn't exactly my machine, but it's the right case for it - I have a G4 Powerbook with a 15 inch screen and it's the nicest computer I've ever owned.

I have it in an original Dr Bott Ti Case, and you can use the computer in the case without having to remove it. It has stood the test of time, and I carry it wherever I go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2013, 11:34 AM

Also this is from the Dr Bott release:

Quote:
"Steve Jobs touted the Titanium PowerBookG4 as the ultimate in power and sex," said Eric Prentice, CEO of Dr. Bott LLC, "We're excited to offer a case that is specifically designed to protect the TiBook without comprimising the style of the sexiest computer around."

The detachable cover allows you to use the TiBook while it is in the case using the special "Lift-o-Matic" rear pads. These risers provide access to the rear ports while adding an ergonomic tilt to the keyboard. These cases may look sleek and satin-smooth, but they're also tough and durable. This type of case was used in the James Bond movie "The World Is Not Enough."

Brushed Aluminium Shell
Combination lock
Unique TiBook Interior Design
Weighs less than 11.5 lbs with the TiBook inside"

There's nothing quite like a Ti-Book in a Ti-Case!

Old 07-17-2013, 03:31 PM

10,683 posts, read 17,049,380 times
Why do we need a thread with pictures of Macs, they all look pretty much the same. You want some intriguing designs look at some custom cases for self builders.

Old 07-29-2013, 11:54 AM

Because there's nothing quite like a Ti-Book in a Ti-Case. Look at the lines of that thing! It's beautiful.

I look at mine every day and catch my breath.

They are the most beautiful computers ever made.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Computers
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or