Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Computers
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2015, 05:18 AM

622 posts, read 527,002 times

Advertisements

The thread I was planning to post the following data in has been closed and therefore I'm starting one of my own in order to ensure that users are aware that what I stated before is correct.

So here are some potent facts. Zenmate encapsulates all connections and therefore no communication is sent in plain text as purported by so called 'experts' who think they know everything, but whose knowledge is severely lacking in my opinion.

Zenmate reviews by bona fide organisations

ZenMate Scores $3.2M Series A For Its VPN-Style Private Browsing Service | TechCrunch
The German startups hoping to ease the privacy worries of the 'healthy paranoid' | ZDNet
Berlin start-up ZenMate attracts 1m users to its Google Chrome VPN plugin | Startups | Techworld
ZenMate for Chrome is a VPN with easy location switching - gHacks Tech News

Venture capitalists have also invested millions of $$s in Zenmate which in itself is is proof since investors aren't going to invest funds in a company which doesn't do what it says it will. Here are a few of them.

Venture capitalists who have invested in Zenmate
Home | en | HV Holtzbrinck Ventures Adviser GmbH
Project A Ventures | We build companies
Shortcut | Accelerate while others have to stop!
T-Venture - Home

Last but not least, the following video provides an easy way of understanding how the security extension works.

Old 05-27-2015, 06:06 AM

16,671 posts, read 15,665,596 times
We're not going to open this argument again.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Computers