U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Computers
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2018, 10:55 PM

592 posts, read 265,115 times

Advertisements

My real question is where do I find this freelance remote (if need be) person, and what is their trade or field called?

I already have a system for marketing, but I want to get out of the cave girl daze, and I am an E-tard about the majority of stuff, but I manage to do okay, I can follow written instructions perfectly.
The steps I follow now are 1-15. It works great, but I want to make a back up for when something happens so I am prepared, as well as coming out of the dark ages lol
Import text wizard in Access Label data files(s) I need help with specs having to do with queries and tables and transferring and descrambling data (names and addresses)
I also need help with the transferring to Excel then it being uploaded to the local postal portal online account I have set up for marketing bulk mail.
The end result is the address labels printing onto blank sticky 1X4 address labels plus printed out paperwork for the po to be ready to be processed at the local po
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2018, 07:40 AM

4,884 posts, read 2,500,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul359 View Post
My real question is where do I find this freelance remote (if need be) person, and what is their trade or field called?

I already have a system for marketing, but I want to get out of the cave girl daze, and I am an E-tard about the majority of stuff, but I manage to do okay, I can follow written instructions perfectly.
The steps I follow now are 1-15. It works great, but I want to make a back up for when something happens so I am prepared, as well as coming out of the dark ages lol
Import text wizard in Access Label data files(s) I need help with specs having to do with queries and tables and transferring and descrambling data (names and addresses)
I also need help with the transferring to Excel then it being uploaded to the local postal portal online account I have set up for marketing bulk mail.
The end result is the address labels printing onto blank sticky 1X4 address labels plus printed out paperwork for the po to be ready to be processed at the local po
if you are hiring someone i would dump microsoft excel/access and search for a mysql/lamp/web programmer.

Old 08-06-2018, 09:41 PM

592 posts, read 265,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley-88888888 View Post
if you are hiring someone i would dump microsoft excel/access and search for a mysql/lamp/web programmer.
Ok, but do these individuals still work using/with/in MS Access? Should I use fiverr? I guess it does not matter what program, but Microsoft seems to have been around for a while. I am not an Apple or MAC consumer FWIW I miss my win7 PC but am working with win10 which is actually not that bad after almost 8 months of learning it as I go, thank you Google and YouTube

Old 08-06-2018, 09:46 PM

1,324 posts, read 458,250 times
Send a direct message to me with the info and I'll try to help you - no charge
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Computers