U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Computers
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 10:45 AM

79 posts, read 26,932 times

Advertisements

I favored the tough books since we used them at work for everything, the durability of the exterior, handle attachment that i have yet to see any other brand have, I was thinking to find one refurbished online maybe, it would just be for personal use mainly surfing web, school work,streaming would be nice, would it be hard to have most recent updated software, lates version of windows if i go the refurbished route? Is online the best option amazon or ebay perhaps or are there more sites? Im not an apple fan and most brands ive seen the laptops arent durable as i see on tough books...maybe lookin to spend $500 or more if its worth it, but if im missing some savings feel free to feedback.......or if theres something close to a tough book thats out now fill me in please......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 11:31 AM

25,941 posts, read 32,500,062 times
I found some cf-31s and CF-30s on Amazon. Anywhere from $300 to $500.

Old Yesterday, 12:48 PM

79 posts, read 26,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I found some cf-31s and CF-30s on Amazon. Anywhere from $300 to $500.
Are you a tough book fan also....what performance and use are you getting out of them...have you had any problems..do you use often??

Old Yesterday, 01:03 PM

25,941 posts, read 32,500,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisjay2 View Post
Are you a tough book fan also....what performance and use are you getting out of them...have you had any problems..do you use often??
Mine are company (government) issued. I liked the CF-31. It was dated when I turned it in. Windows 7, and sluggish with all the programs I was running. I have been using a CF-33 which also functions as a tablet running Windows 10. The CF-33 isn’t as rugged at the CF-31. The keyboard isn’t as good, keys will pop off and it needs to be sent in for repair. Mine is supposed to go in for some warranty work.

I like that I can use the tablet to take photos and will take it out of the cradle to do that.

I’d like to have one for personal use. I have gone a different route for my own use.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Computers