Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 11:16 AM

505 posts, read 428,289 times

Advertisements

Don't forget to mark your calendars to GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Old 03-18-2016, 11:28 AM

678 posts, read 846,439 times
Preferably not for Trump*

Actually, historically judging Connecticut's conservative side, I would imagine Kasich would appeal to most. He's the strongest fiscal conservative out there.

Cruz is your Southern conservative which doesn't have an appeal outside the South and Midwest.

Trump just seems very illiterate when he speaks. People think our current President is ill-informed but when you see Trump speak, I don't think he can point out the countries and regions he talks about on a map.

Old 03-18-2016, 11:44 AM

21,615 posts, read 31,176,528 times
I'll be voting for Trump. He makes both parties squirm and I like that.

Old 03-18-2016, 11:47 AM

247 posts, read 230,863 times
Also voting for Trump

Old 03-18-2016, 11:50 AM

2,753 posts, read 3,309,150 times
There's hardly anybody left in the race. There's only 5! Just a few months ago there were about a dozen. I'm sorry but I'm not interested in any of them. I think regardless of who wins America is going to get screwed over. If it's Trump vs Clinton then I'd be sad and upset that those 2 candidates are the best we can come up with. I'm just counting down the days until November when we can finally put all these politics behind us because our country has been divided through divisive issues over the past year.

Old 03-18-2016, 11:58 AM

505 posts, read 428,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureTown View Post
Preferably not for Trump*

Actually, historically judging Connecticut's conservative side, I would imagine Kasich would appeal to most. He's the strongest fiscal conservative out there.

Cruz is your Southern conservative which doesn't have an appeal outside the South and Midwest.

Trump just seems very illiterate when he speaks. People think our current President is ill-informed but when you see Trump speak, I don't think he can point out the countries and regions he talks about on a map.

Trump is the likely winner and I'll be voting for him. If Cruz manages to upstage him then I'd vote for him as well. I am fine with either candidate.

Most of the countries in the world are not worth pointing out other than as examples of failed nations or historical curiosities. Far too much attention has been paid to them in the past. The real importance is here within our borders.

Kasich has no chance of winning anything.

In the 2 polls conducted last fall Trump was the clear favorite amongst CT Republicans. I don't know how he is currently polling in the state.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Connecticut Republican Presidential Primary

Old 03-18-2016, 12:01 PM

2,753 posts, read 3,309,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTDex View Post
Trump is the likely winner and I'll be voting for him. If Cruz manages to upstage him then I'd vote for him as well. I am fine with either candidate.

Most of the countries in the world are not worth pointing out other than as examples of failed nations or historical curiosities. Far too much attention has been paid to them in the past. The real importance is here within our borders.

Kasich has no chance of winning anything.

In the 2 polls conducted last fall Trump was the clear favorite amongst CT Republicans. I don't know how he is currently polling in the state.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Connecticut Republican Presidential Primary
It's going to be Trump vs Clinton IMO. I think Clinton will be the next president. Just curious but why do you support Trump? Not just you but I'm interested to hear other people's opinion on why Trump is their choice...

Old 03-18-2016, 12:03 PM

2,971 posts, read 3,177,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumpDay View Post
It's going to be Trump vs Clinton IMO. I think Clinton will be the next president. Just curious but why do you support Trump? Not just you but I'm interested to hear other people's opinion on why Trump is their choice...
main one being he's not a real politician

Old 03-18-2016, 12:07 PM

132 posts, read 149,371 times
I also think Trump will win CT. I'm independent but most of my family are Republican and are all voting Trump. Kasich seems irrelevant and Cruz thinks our rights come from a magic man in the sky.

Old 03-18-2016, 12:10 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,486,655 times
At the start I was on trumps side, now not so much. He causes chaos around him to stir up momentum. He was fun for a while but we need someone who knows how to play in the sandbox with others. Kasich has my vote just because I don't like Cruz.

Hilary will be the president unless she's wearing orange.

Either way I'm registered as an independent so I can't vote anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut