Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2008, 03:00 PM

37 posts, read 231,758 times

Advertisements

Hi!
I recently moved to Branford and was hoping someone could recommend a great salon and hair cutter/stylist in town. I've seen a lot of shops around but was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I'm a white female in my late 20's looking for a trendy cut.

Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2008, 05:24 PM

66 posts, read 217,031 times
W Salon in Madison is fabulous. Walter Porta is the owner -- he is pricey. The other stylists are all great and the looks are very trendy and on point. It feels like a New York City salon... just love the results.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:29 PM

7 posts, read 14,135 times
I recently made an appt. at W Salon. I too was looking for a new stylist and after reading this post I decided to give it a try.

I wish I would have made the appt. with another stylist because I ended up with one of the worst haircuts. I do my best not to bad-mouth salons -- or anyone for that matter, but I have to be honest.

I asked for an appt. with a "master stylist" and the girl who cut my hair -- while VERY sweet & personable, was probably about 20-years-old and could not possibly be a master stylist.

She was very nice though, but I will not go back. It was not worth the $$$ in my case.

So, back to the drawing board looking for a new stylist!

Old 09-14-2008, 10:13 PM

49 posts, read 200,066 times
allusions in Branford, on Branford Hill (across from mcdonalds) does the hair for the anchors at ch 8. I went there in march and thought the stylist I had (Roxanne) did a great job. I think it'd be worth it to go there. I'm actually long overdue to go back.

Quote:
W Salon in Madison is fabulous. Walter Porta is the owner -- he is pricey. The other stylists are all great and the looks are very trendy and on point. It feels like a New York City salon... just love the results.
is that another one he owns? I thought he owned salon mossimo in Branford center?

Old 02-27-2009, 08:44 AM

1 posts, read 4,000 times
I love [url=http://www.salon-massimo.com/]Welcome To Salon Massimo[/url] in Branford they do a really good job haircuts also very nice friendly people. Gio

Old 10-27-2010, 07:04 PM

1 posts, read 2,817 times
Bravada Hair Lounge in Branford is pretty trendy and the girls are always going to classes and shows.
Bravadahairlounge.com

Old 11-03-2010, 07:46 AM

51 posts, read 348,293 times
Hairs Talent is the best. Excellent service. You will love them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut