Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2008, 05:47 PM

2 posts, read 3,539 times

Advertisements

Please Help!! Don't know where else to look.

I'm looking for James Beasley from Hartford, CT. We lived in Hartford, Connect. I don't have much information about him. I only knew of a lady name Leola. She owned a candy store and her house ride on the side and upstairs but you wouldn't know it from how it was made. Her store was located at the corner ending from Vine Street. She may have children that is still alive or other relatives. I don't remember her last name and she has passed on since I was about 10,11, or 12. Before we left Connecticut. James Beasley came to her house to pick me up when my father and my mother was arguing. I only remember him asking me to live with him but, I was afraid because my mother would drink and I thought she was going to die, if I left. I was about 3 and 4 when I remembered that conversation and when she closed the door and his father, implying that he is not going to see me until, I turned 18 years old. We later left, Hartford, Connecticut, when I was about 12 years old. I thought, I found him a couple of times. I think, I came close but not sure. I called several times only to find out that the Big James Beasley was not home at the time and was I looking for the younger James Beasley. So, I have to assume, that the older James does travel a lot, maybe not now. And, the younger James may be his son (perhaps my brother). I guess my mother is still mad with him and she won't tell me anything about him or his family. I'm 39 and my chances are getting slimmer. I've been looking for him since I was 12 but always wanted to know where he was at. My mother is 62 and I don't know if he was older than her or younger than her. I don't know if he is dead or alive. I found another James Beasley but I couldn't get the only address with the name James Beasley in Hartford, CT.

I hope that someone can help me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
View detailed profiles of: