Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 09:20 AM

2,080 posts, read 4,829,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrissCT View Post
AT &T bundles their services with Dish network for one bill.
Ahhh! Well I have no experience with AT&T but we had a dish through Dish Network a few years ago and I remember having a billing issue with them although can't quite remember what it was. However, it left enough impression with me that I will never get Dish Network again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2009, 10:11 AM

240 posts, read 535,350 times
AT&T also bundles with DirecTV now.

Old 11-25-2009, 11:22 AM

3,027 posts, read 7,893,264 times
I guess we like the simple slow life,dial up with AT&T and plain old dish.Have had AT&T 3 years,Dish over 10.If I go to Ct property take receiver.Have done this with other properties.I would never combine with these companies.
Our daughter in Enfield has Comcast with telco and internet with free LD,around $120 per month?

Old 04-28-2013, 10:23 PM

1 posts, read 729 times
Default AT & T lie to you about bundling

Absolutely NOT. I have been going round and round and round with them. They quote me a price and then the bill is NOT even close to their quote. When you call them they so "oh, sorry to hear that, what can I do." Same ole B.S. This has been going on for over 3 months. The original quote to bundle was $74. The bill came and it was $141. After an hour on the phone I was ASSURED it would be $94, the next bill came at $116. They have now GUARANTEED it will be $101 for 12 months. Well,I know that is wrong, because with my Direct TV I have a $10 refer a friend that will expire in October.

Not only that, by bundling it has not saved me anything, other than I only have one bill to pay instead of two. They have basically lied to me from the beginning,and I can NOT find one person who is willing to honor the original quote of $74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren's Mom View Post
Just wondering if I'm the only one. We signed up for an AT&T/Dish bundle in May just before moving into our new home. Was very careful about all upfront/install charges and monthly fees, I was able to choose any service at that point so I wanted to go with what would save us the most money. My first bundled bill (which should have been around $200) was almost $700!

Anyway, months later we've cancelled the service, gone with Comcast's Triple Play, spent countless hours trying to correct the AT&T/Dish billing and have finally filed a complaint with the AG's office (Dept Cons Protection).

Would love to talk with anyone else who's had the same issues with AT&T/Dish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut