Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2009, 01:45 PM

2 posts, read 2,888 times

Advertisements

I'm really sorry about being a jerk and making annoying posts and swearing like I do. I keep getting banned and have been labeled as a troll. I'm not a troll. I just some times post an opinion that most people here dont seem to agree with. Looking back on some of my posts I come across as such a jerk and its so wrong. You guys dont deserve to put up with my BS. I really apologize. I'm not a bad guy. I'm not a jerk. I just said some things the people dont agree with here. I want to really stop pissing people off.

So once again, I'm very sorry. Dont ban me again. I really dont try to offend or anything.

Do you forgive me?

-Bostonsucks181/YankeesGiantsRangersNYK/JobaisGangsta/JobaChamberlain62

Old 06-12-2009, 03:52 PM

512 posts, read 1,754,573 times
I accept your apology. Though I have no authority on who gets banned.

That being said, just be cordial.

Old 06-12-2009, 04:50 PM

8,155 posts, read 20,999,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobaChamberlain62 View Post
I'm really sorry about being a jerk and making annoying posts and swearing like I do. I keep getting banned and have been labeled as a troll. I'm not a troll. I just some times post an opinion that most people here dont seem to agree with. Looking back on some of my posts I come across as such a jerk and its so wrong. You guys dont deserve to put up with my BS. I really apologize. I'm not a bad guy. I'm not a jerk. I just said some things the people dont agree with here. I want to really stop pissing people off.

So once again, I'm very sorry. Dont ban me again. I really dont try to offend or anything.

Do you forgive me?

Are you humble now because the Yankee's just got HAMMERED - eh, I mean "HAMMAHD" by Boston?

Just sayin...

Old 06-12-2009, 05:01 PM

4,116 posts, read 3,145,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobaChamberlain62 View Post

Do you forgive me?

Well I been on here since April 27, 2009 and since then I have had one warning in where supposedly I said something offensive about immigrants and the swine flu but after reading other posts I noticed other's had said so much worse things then I did so it wasn't fair at all..........

I guess it is up to who reads them and gets offended by it then reports them to Administrator Some people on here are just very sensitive and other's don't have the same type of humor or feel the same as you might so I just try to be careful what I say and post but there are people on here that sometimes do want to test you or go against you and your opinions I noticed.

It's just a damn forum people get a grip, get over yourselves, move on and stop being a snitch towards others.

Have Fun on here and don't hate on other's for having different opinions then you do.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:11 PM

8,777 posts, read 19,852,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JViello View Post
Are you humble now because the Yankee's just got HAMMERED - eh, I mean "HAMMAHD" by Boston?

Just sayin...

Old 06-13-2009, 08:46 AM

21,615 posts, read 31,180,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JViello View Post

Just sayin...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratford, Ct. Resident View Post

So we're stooping to the level of a 17 year old, huh? (not that I actually believe he's 17 )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut