Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Consumer Electronics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2012, 08:25 PM

1 posts, read 3,078 times

Advertisements

Got my first white dot the other day now several

soo mad 65 inch 3 yrs old

disgusted!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2012, 02:04 PM

1 posts, read 3,023 times
Have the same problem. On closer look there appears to be many dead bugs & the silver spots are increasing as time goes on. Must be 50 or more bugs. Wondering if they ate to make silver spot & were poisoned by eating it.

Old 09-29-2012, 12:03 AM

1 posts, read 2,992 times
I too have a 57’ inch Mitsubishi and one dot showed up today and had the TV for bout 5 yrs. So now what do I need to do to get it fixed or count me in on this class action suit

Old 09-29-2012, 06:02 PM

1 posts, read 2,985 times
foxcroftone i have spots on my mitsubishi 65 " tv tried removing the screen and cleaning the mirrow and lense no luck i thought this was a reputible brand not sure what to do next i would like a class action suit also

Old 10-08-2012, 06:23 PM

1 posts, read 2,943 times
We are now up to 11 white spots on our 65in Mitsubishi and it is not even three years old. This is ridiculous. There should be a recall for sure. I will not ever by another Mitsubishi if this does not get resolved.

Old 10-14-2012, 10:16 PM

1 posts, read 2,905 times
I bought used 65 mitsubishi tv with 23 white spot 3 days ago .that lier seller told me that those white spot are not going to spread all over the screen.but i can see them increasing as time goes on.unfortunatly I dont have any reciept that shows I purchased this tv.I would be so thankfull if some one guide me what can I do to get it fixed

Old 10-15-2012, 03:56 AM

1 posts, read 2,902 times
Why dont some of you complainers read through this entire thread instead of having someone hold your hand and do it for you.
Lazy asses!

Old 10-15-2012, 05:00 PM

1 posts, read 2,895 times
I've got the same thing going on with my WD-73C9 ... a little under 2 years old, ... gaining a white spot per day.

feel free to add me to the Class Action thread ... I'd love to help

Old 11-06-2012, 02:55 PM

1 posts, read 2,797 times
Default Mitsubishi TV

I call Mitsubishi TV customer service. They are replacing the Samsung chip with a Texas Instrument. The chip was sent to a local repair shop, which sent a tech out. The new chip has a higher res, the picture is way sharper than the old and he did a firmware update. The chip was free. The labor, two hundred bucks.

Old 11-28-2012, 10:49 AM

1 posts, read 2,704 times
Default 65" mitsubishi dlp white spots

I bought my 65" c10 model 12-13-10 thru dell. Rec'd it with a white spot in the middle of the screen, Dell sent me another one in Febuary 2011 after about 2 months it began the lg. softball size white spot was getting bigger. I called Dell and they said it was a Mitsubishi problem so I called them and they came and came and came again sent others to look and replaced every part (I think) except the screen and it was still there, I told them I would update and pay the differance but MITSUBISHI was done with me. I have bought their products for years but never again they try to make it like it's your fault and that you know nothing (stupid) at all. Well I know that I have cost them many sales and will continue to as long as I live!!!!! I tried to deal with them for over a year now with nothing done but there's one thing I still have, and that's ALL OF MY WHITE SPOTS ON MY MITSUBISHI 65" TV. A message to Mitsubishi, my family and friends are no longer buying your products, you use to make good products but now you get a Big thumbs down!!! P.S. DON'T BE SORRY LIKE ME STAY AWAY FROM MITSUBISHI PRODUCTS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Consumer Electronics