Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Consumer Electronics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 08:04 PM

1 posts, read 4,482 times

Advertisements

I own 3 SANYO tv's. Bought first in 1991. That one lasted over 20 yrs with no problems. When purchasing additional tv's over the years, I always ended up sticking with Sanyo because the COLOR quality was ALWAYS more true to life accurate and the picture just as clear as more expensive brands and sometimes more clear when I would stand in front of a wall of tvs deciding on a purchase. The decision was obvious and easy. I never buy any other brand now. Never had a problem with any of them. I continue to recommend them to friends and family. Sanyo has been a great brand for my household. And no matter how many years pass between TV purchases, or how much TV technology changes over the years, the Sanyo color is still the best of all the brands when standing in front of that giant wall of TV's.
Thank you Sanyo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2013, 02:48 AM

1 posts, read 4,219 times
Default sanyo

Sanyo a great tv...I love it ♥♥♥! I was afraid at first but all was good!! Good luck!

Old 08-26-2013, 03:09 AM

1,017 posts, read 1,811,380 times
i had a sayno the picture was great but as soon as the warranty ran out the volume died on it. the best tv i ever bought was a hatachi. i forgot the model number but it was a 19 inch and i spent like 600 dollars on it. the picture was awsome

Old 11-05-2013, 08:23 AM

1 posts, read 3,960 times
I just bought the Sanyo 42 in, and will never buy another. Customer service told us that because the (ENTER) did not work on the TV, we could use the enter on the back of the unit. It sometimes will shut the TV and the cable box off, and sometimes it will not. My advise is, dont buy this TV

Old 02-12-2014, 11:20 PM

1 posts, read 3,543 times
i need front lcd for sanyo tv 32 model no DP32640

Old 03-15-2014, 04:45 PM

3 posts, read 7,720 times
Default Very satisfied

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Went to walmart yesterday.Ive been wanting to get a new TV for a long time now but held off on it. The best deal was a 42 inch, LCD, 1080p flatscreen for $448

Anyone else have experience with this brand? What do you think about it? Was it a good deal?
I originally bought a 1080p Led 42 in. LG. It was good but the sd for my cable left tracers. Hd was good. But I was looking for something with good quality of both standard def. And hi def. I went back to walmart and exchanged for the same size, def and refresh rate sanyo tv. The HD is amazing and the standard def with my new sanyo is also very good. Much better than the LG. And fifty dollars cheaper.

Old 03-15-2014, 04:47 PM

3 posts, read 7,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcomc View Post
I originally bought a 1080p Led 42 in. LG. It was good but the sd for my cable left tracers. Hd was good. But I was looking for something with good quality of both standard def. And hi def. I went back to walmart and exchanged for the same size, def and refresh rate sanyo tv. The HD is amazing and the standard def with my new sanyo is also very good. Much better than the LG. And fifty dollars cheaper.
One more thing. Always choose LED over LCD. At least in my opinion.

Old 05-28-2014, 10:31 PM

1 posts, read 3,238 times
I say Sanyo is reliable and great value brand. I purchased Sanyo 42" LED TV at Walmart just a few weeks ago and it works flawless. My friend who works for Samsung recommended Sanyo for its panel quality and I would recommend it as well.

Old 10-20-2014, 09:48 AM

1 posts, read 2,870 times
Default Sanyo is not the same company any more

The Sanyo brand name has been sold by Matsu****a to a Chinese company making cheap Chinese junk with no quality control. Sanyo was acquired by Matsu****a in 2012, and Panasonic absorbed part of their projector line. It's too bad, because sanyo manufactured some really great LCD projectors.

Old 10-25-2014, 06:09 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,503,954 times
I bought a Sanyo flat screen plasma about 7-8 years ago on a Christmas sale at Walmart. It's been a great TV, good picture with HD channeks and still works fine no dark spots picture issues etc. Granted it's not as good as today's LED TV but eventually when it breaks I'll replace it with a LED or maybe a curved screen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Consumer Electronics