U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Cookeville
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread
Old 10-10-2012, 12:57 AM
2 posts, read 4,208 times

I have since dialed their toll free number, a recording asked that I leave my call back info, for which a "customer service agent" would later contact me. Assuming that no one would have knowledge of my specific questions regarding home construction, and not wanting to risk being bombarded with call backs, I left no information. I'm of the opinion that these are indeed manufactured homes, set atop cinder blocks, with skirting at the bottom to hide these blocks from view. Does anyone share this opinion, or would someone have an alternate opinion? Thank you!

PS I already live in a pretty cool city, in a pretty cool state (Portland, Oregon) but seeing these spots, and maybe relocationg to an altogether different locale, seemed appealing. Anyway, if there is anyone who may be able to share some insight with regard to my inquiries, I'd be most appreciative. Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2013, 08:12 PM
1 posts, read 1,210 times
Seems the conclusion one comes to about Saddlebrook River Estates is to proceed with caution, if you are thinking of proceeding. I don't like it when people are mislead about what areas are actually close to the property and what areas you need to travel miles to view. That is a bit misleading. I suppose it depends on what some people's definition of close is. Plus it said that lawn care, etc., is included in one of the advertisements, but it's not included in the actual price of the property. With further reading, one finds out that that is an additional 200 dollars a month which is a sizable fee if someone is looking for lower-priced total monthly payments. And the paid for trip, the trip isn't actually being paid for is it? It's just the accommodations once you arrive isn't it?
Old 03-24-2014, 06:33 PM
1,125 posts, read 879,817 times
Default Saddlebrook River Estates - As seen on TV in CA

My husband saw this on TV and got all excited about the low prices for the homes and lots. I know when places in Arizona are advertised on TV they are usually areas that no one with knowledge would ever purchase land. (No water, no utilities etc.) Curious of what people in Tennessee think of this ad. The place is near Sparta. The ad to me looks cheesey, but I do love Tennessee.

Saddlebrook River Estates | Joe Namath | Tennessee Homes for Sale | Tennessee Real Estate
Old 03-24-2014, 07:59 PM
1,125 posts, read 879,817 times
Thanks for linking me to this thread. I had a feeling it might be fishy. Usually the places advertised in CA are the places the locals would not touch with a 10-foot pole. Lots of good info here, read it to my husband, he is no longer interested.
Old 03-26-2014, 11:14 AM
15,858 posts, read 14,209,104 times
Also involved with Daddy's Creek Estates in Crossville..
Old 06-12-2015, 11:14 AM
1 posts, read 202 times

Hi! We want to take a moment to reach out to everyone interested in Saddlebrook River Estates. In October 2014, our company, DASA Properties, acquired Saddlebrook River Estates from the previous developer.

Over the past eight months, we’ve had the pleasure of speaking with a number of present and future Saddlebrook homeowners. They’ve communicated the many stories of mismanagement over the past several years. Quite frankly, we here at DASA saw these problems. But we also envisioned the many opportunities in such a well situated property. Saddlebrook is an amazing value proposition, and we purchased it with the intention of turning it around.

Aside from our track record at successfully owning and managing properties, we believe our current actions demonstrate how committed we are to making Saddlebrook River Estates the perfect place to retire. Since we purchased it, we have implemented an array of improvements including landscaping, pool installation, refurbishment of the existing clubhouse, completion of plans for a fitness center and a brand new 4,000 sq. ft. clubhouse. Additionally, we have selected several luxurious new floor plans for incoming residents to choose from and has thus far placed three model homes on the property.

It is our intention to have up to six model homes in the near future so that future residents can select their perfect home on their ideal lot location. While we recognize that the property is still a work in progress, every day we are working to develop it into the perfect place to retire.

We would like to personally thank you for your interest in Saddlebrook, and taking the time to read this letter. I encourage our website visitors to check back frequently and to browse our social media sites, including Facebook and Pinterest, for the latest photos/updates as we continue to beautify the property. If you have more specific questions, please contact us via the form below.

Thank you,
Dasa Properies Management Team
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Loading data...
Based on 2000-2013 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Cookeville