Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Cookeville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 10:39 AM

5 posts, read 15,039 times

Advertisements

My wife and I currently own 10 acres on ladybug lane on the Little Piney Creek section of Wilder Mountian, My son owns 76 acres next to us. The roads have all been finished even the street signs are up. If anyone has any question Iwould be more than happy to answer them. We have pictures of the street that we have our property on and would be glad to send them.

Old 12-24-2006, 10:56 AM

15,205 posts, read 12,068,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easy82 View Post
My wife and I currently own 10 acres on ladybug lane on the Little Piney Creek section of Wilder Mountian, My son owns 76 acres next to us. The roads have all been finished even the street signs are up. If anyone has any question Iwould be more than happy to answer them. We have pictures of the street that we have our property on and would be glad to send them.

Easy82, Post them here for everyone to see.

Old 12-24-2006, 05:50 PM

5 posts, read 15,039 times
Default pictures of wilder

Don't have time to post the pics tonight but I will try to post them tomorrow.

Old 12-24-2006, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy82 View Post
Don't have time to post the pics tonight but I will try to post them tomorrow.

Thanks Easy82. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Have a Merry Christmas.......

Old 12-29-2006, 07:41 PM

1 posts, read 3,937 times
happy holidays. live in port saint lucie, fl friend has offered me 5 acres on wilder mountain for 45000. wouldn't even think about building for at least 5 years. is it that remote where i may have to go for many miles just to see a neighbor. would want to live there year round. what does future hold for building. thanx to anybody with any info. happy new year!

Old 12-29-2006, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseydevil63 View Post
happy holidays. live in port saint lucie, fl friend has offered me 5 acres on wilder mountain for 45000. wouldn't even think about building for at least 5 years. is it that remote where i may have to go for many miles just to see a neighbor. would want to live there year round. what does future hold for building. thanx to anybody with any info. happy new year!
Seems like a lot of $$$$ for only 5 acres. It is several miles to a large town.

Old 12-31-2006, 08:33 AM

49 posts, read 202,777 times
I have not heard of Wilder Mountain but I have been out to see land in Dunlap and Crossville. Dunlap was a little too far out there for me and Crossville was a very nice town, we loved Fairfield Glades, but I was not crazy enough about the town. Land is reasonable, but we still have to work, and would have to travel into Knoxville which is an hour and 20 away. wonderful friendly people, nice prices but too far to work... i think anyway...

Old 01-03-2007, 09:07 PM

6 posts, read 24,163 times
Default Sequatchie

I have toured and purchased at Sequatchie Pointe and Wilder Mountain. Love them both. Darryl or Luke are the best people to talk with great salesmen and very nice and genuine people. The developer is doing their own in house financing, or you can get outside financing if you wish. Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgoelz View Post
I'm learning how to use this web site, hope this works. Did you tour the lots at Sequatchie pointe? Who was your sales person? Did you find a lot you liked? Do you know anything regarding the financing company? Looking for your reply

Old 01-03-2007, 09:13 PM

Default Sequatchie

I purchased a couple lots here and from what I was told there were a few lots that did not perk right for septic, but the developer is keeping them and will make them a common area. I also was told buy the sales manager that if there was a problem on the lot they would gladly exchange it for another

Quote:
Originally Posted by dburg View Post
Looking for info on Sequatchie Point, Tennessee. Toured property recently and considering buying. I would like to know who was the realtor that advised against this purchase due to soil issues.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Old 01-03-2007, 09:17 PM

Default Wilder

depends on were it is at in wilder that is 9k an acre, I am selling a lot there for 10k an acre but it is on the river with over 1000 feet of river frontage. I have heard the last lots that the developer sold were up to 20k an acre I have not confirmed that but was from a reliable source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
Seems like a lot of $$$$ for only 5 acres. It is several miles to a large town.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Cookeville