Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 02:37 AM

13,583 posts, read 15,649,867 times

Advertisements

Regarding the cause of the accident, I heard that the car was sent spinning out of control after being severely damaged upon colliding with Rachel Jeantel.

Old 07-23-2013, 03:23 AM

9,820 posts, read 11,536,738 times
**BREAKING NEWS***

George Zimmerman is changing his name to Ben Ghazi so Obama and the media never mention him again!!

Old 07-23-2013, 04:02 AM

998 posts, read 1,214,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
lolol! ROFL!

Well, Travyon Martin's dead, so he can't rescue anyone. But there was a Black kid who rescued a little girl from a kidnapper's car a few days ago. We had a thread on it, but nobody was impressed.
How can you claim that? Two Black kids used their bikes to rescue a little girl from a kidnapper's car was National Main Stream News all weekend. I was very impressed, it could not have been safe or easy to chase down a car with bikes. Who says people were not impressed or did not care?

It's all about someones character & courage, not the color of their skin. Contract those 2 brave hero boys on bikes with this family of thug thieves below.

6-year-old bike thief Chalais Ramey approached the officer and "immediately grasped the officer's firearm with both of his hands in an attempt to pull the firearm from the holster. The officer attempted to control the boy by lifting him up and away from the officer's body, but the boy wouldn't release the gun, so the officer put the boy in the back of a police cruiser." While speaking to the man who had reported the bikes stolen, the officer and the man both heard a loud noise and saw the child kicking the windows from inside the cruiser. When the officer opened the door in an attempt to calm the boy and let him know his mother would soon be there, the boy said, "OK," but then lunged at the officer and bit his hand, breaking the skin. He was briefly handcuffed and his face was bruised when police say the officer tried to control the boy by putting him back in a police cruiser.

Ramey's mother, Lisa Miller added, “I'm not going to make excuses. It was not right for him to reach for the gun, but it was not right for a cop to do what he did to my son. He's only 6. He didn't have to do that." A witness to the incident said, "I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. They weren't getting rough on him. The kid was only so big."

"The mother looks & acts totally unconcerned about what happened"... Why were all 3 of her sons stealing bikes? This wasn't just a 6 year old gone rogue. He was a violent 6 year old thug in a family of bike thieves. Probably no daddy & government supported baby momma. She will probably try to sue police. The case has been referred to the Office of Children, Youth and Families for review since the boy's 4 and 8-year old brothers also allegedly participated in the bike stealing.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:19 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,529,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
That's nothing - I heard that Zimmerman rescued a litter of kittens from a burning warehouse a few hours ago.
He shared his fries with me!

But seriously, I am just glad the folks in the SUV weren't wearing hoodies. D'ohhhhh!

Old 07-23-2013, 06:45 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirlz View Post
I can't believe no one has posted this yet.

The rescue took place on Wednesday after a series of frantic 911 calls following the incident on a stretch of Florida highway just yards from where Zimmerman shot 17 year old Trayvon Martin.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: The family George Zimmerman rescued from horrific car wreck on Florida highway last week - less than a mile from where he shot Trayvon Martin dead | Mail Online

George Zimmerman helped rescue family from overturned SUV, cops say - OrlandoSentinel.com
I did....many hours ago.....

Yep, horrible man who got away with murder...

Old 07-23-2013, 08:11 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,844,667 times
Well, he does need some points so he won't rot in hell.................this leaves me almost speechless. Any photos of this great thing he has done??? Just had to have an encore presentation.

What a guy, What kind of a cape does this character wear?? Two masks, eh, George????

George, George, Trayvon was really just a kid, maybe you could have been a mentor, instead of killing him. Guns are for real and oh so final. Trayvon should still be here.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:31 AM

1,075 posts, read 1,771,662 times
According to PMSNBC, George was on his way to a Klan rally and the SUV was in his way.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazeeKrewe View Post
How can you claim that? Two Black kids used their bikes to rescue a little girl from a kidnapper's car was National Main Stream News all weekend. I was very impressed, it could not have been safe or easy to chase down a car with bikes. Who says people were not impressed or did not care?

It's all about someones character & courage, not the color of their skin. Contract those 2 brave hero boys on bikes with this family of thug thieves below.

6-year-old bike thief Chalais Ramey approached the officer and "immediately grasped the officer's firearm with both of his hands in an attempt to pull the firearm from the holster. The officer attempted to control the boy by lifting him up and away from the officer's body, but the boy wouldn't release the gun, so the officer put the boy in the back of a police cruiser." While speaking to the man who had reported the bikes stolen, the officer and the man both heard a loud noise and saw the child kicking the windows from inside the cruiser. When the officer opened the door in an attempt to calm the boy and let him know his mother would soon be there, the boy said, "OK," but then lunged at the officer and bit his hand, breaking the skin. He was briefly handcuffed and his face was bruised when police say the officer tried to control the boy by putting him back in a police cruiser.

Ramey's mother, Lisa Miller added, “I'm not going to make excuses. It was not right for him to reach for the gun, but it was not right for a cop to do what he did to my son. He's only 6. He didn't have to do that." A witness to the incident said, "I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. They weren't getting rough on him. The kid was only so big."

"The mother looks & acts totally unconcerned about what happened"... Why were all 3 of her sons stealing bikes? This wasn't just a 6 year old gone rogue. He was a violent 6 year old thug in a family of bike thieves. Probably no daddy & government supported baby momma. She will probably try to sue police. The case has been referred to the Office of Children, Youth and Families for review since the boy's 4 and 8-year old brothers also allegedly participated in the bike stealing.
But, but he was ONLY a pooah little black boy. Weez folks just gotta learn that it's ok for pooah little black chilen to do whatever they want. Wazza matter wif you???

Old 07-23-2013, 08:37 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
lolol! ROFL!

Well, Travyon Martin's dead, so he can't rescue anyone. But there was a Black kid who rescued a little girl from a kidnapper's car a few days ago. We had a thread on it, but nobody was impressed.

It was only a matter of time before the usual suspects got their jollies by making fun of this story. When it was finally mentioned on TV, it had to be "balanced" with a group of people throwing out ideas of how to make George Zimmerman's life miserable, along with banning any talk about this deed.

1. It takes all kinds.
2. Give me a very large break.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:40 AM

Quote:
lolol! ROFL!

You are some piece of work "lady". WRONG ^^^^^^^^^^^^.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events