U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 10:37 AM

1,724 posts, read 889,359 times

Advertisements

(Actually, the truck was blue.)

Old 07-23-2013, 12:08 PM

13,343 posts, read 17,421,874 times
So, George, you kill de black kid but you rescue de white people, huh?

Eddie Murphy-Kill the White People-Saturday night live - YouTube

Old 07-23-2013, 12:12 PM

78,848 posts, read 70,665,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagrape Grove View Post
(Actually, the truck was blue.)

He cleans up nice. You'd hardly recognize him as the same person from photos related to the court case.

Old 07-23-2013, 12:17 PM

2,942 posts, read 4,394,022 times
These articles are SO transparent. What a great guy George is, eh?

Old 07-23-2013, 12:21 PM

22,884 posts, read 19,320,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Regarding the cause of the accident, I heard that the car was sent spinning out of control after being severely damaged upon colliding with Rachel Jeantel.
LMAO!!!! Now that's some big, black spare tire!!!!

You "others" want to rip and make fun of GZ??? Fine.

Old 07-23-2013, 02:49 PM

17,628 posts, read 11,194,230 times
We can make fun of the situation as much as we like, but I bet the person or persons he saved are pretty damn grateful. George also stuck his neck out being exposed like that, all it would have taken was for someone who had it in for him to come across him out there. How many of us can say we have saved someones life ?

I think he did a great thing, personally.

Don

Old 07-23-2013, 03:03 PM

4,743 posts, read 4,375,957 times
From the link to the Orlando Sentinel:

Quote:
The Sheriff's Office later released a traffic accident report. Zimmerman and the other man are not mentioned in the report.

Authorities also released several 911 calls reporting the crash. Callers described the vehicle on its side and bystanders helping. None mentioned Zimmerman specifically in the audio, though parts of the calls were apparently redacted.

Smith said the redactions were only to remove the name, address or telephone number of the caller, information exempt from Florida's public records laws.
So, Zimmerman is sitting around in hiding except when he hears something on the police scanner when he quickly dons his Superman cape to come to the rescue and then vanishing as quickly as he had appeared. Look! It's a hippo! No, it's Super Zimmerman, waddeling to the rescue!

Sheriff's report didn't mention him. Now why not? No caller mentioned Super Zimmerman, either. And as the paper itself states, the ONLY thing redacted from those calls were the caller's own name and address - NOT WHAT THEY SAW.

This is why you'll never see this story on CBS or ABC.

Tango on, my delusional friends. These hallucinatory reports are always good for a laugh!

Old 07-23-2013, 03:09 PM

222 posts, read 370,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
You are some piece of work "lady". WRONG ^^^^^^^^^^^^.
I saw that thread, dude. Nobody was into discussing the kids' heroic act, they were just throwing flack around. The thread went over like a lead balloon, pretty much. Why so hostile?

This thread sounds like someone's trying to "rehabilitate" Zimmerman's image. If the dude's rep is so trashed that it needs rehabilitating, it's going to take a lot more than this. Dude's kind of a lost cause, at this point. I actually kinda feel sorry for him, he's gotta go through the rest of his life with this, but he got himself into it, so hopefully, he learned a lesson. When police dispatchers tell you to hang back and stay out of trouble, you gotta figure they know more about handling situations than you do. It pays to go with expert advice.

Old 07-23-2013, 03:15 PM

14,586 posts, read 22,434,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Tomorrow he's going to go down to Mexico and handle that whole cartel thing for them.
Thank God! I've been dying to get back to my favorite vacation spot, Reynosa!

Old 07-23-2013, 03:15 PM

222 posts, read 370,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirlz View Post
I can't believe no one has posted this yet.

The rescue took place on Wednesday after a series of frantic 911 calls following the incident on a stretch of Florida highway just yards from where Zimmerman shot 17 year old Trayvon Martin.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: The family George Zimmerman rescued from horrific car wreck on Florida highway last week - less than a mile from where he shot Trayvon Martin dead | Mail Online

George Zimmerman helped rescue family from overturned SUV, cops say - OrlandoSentinel.com
Someone did post it, on this same forum, about 6 hours before you posted it. Did you check the other threads before you posted? Doesn't look like it. That could be the source of your incredulity.

(See: "horrible man gets away with murder" thread)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events