Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 06:16 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,318,333 times

Advertisements

I guess he ended up feeling guilty about his horrible behavior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2013, 06:42 AM

830 posts, read 1,665,979 times
Default Castro gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by julian17033 View Post
The guy held three women against their will for 10 years and he couldn't handle a few months?
Yeah I couldn't believe it, that such and arrogant individual would kill himself. But that's how these *******s are, they can dish it out but they can't take it.

Old 09-04-2013, 06:51 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,690,410 times
One less pervert in the world.............yay!

Old 09-04-2013, 06:57 AM

1,915 posts, read 3,990,711 times
Nice to know the correctional system still has it's own way of dealing with sickos.

Sounds like he just might have went out like Jeffrey Dahmer!

Old 09-04-2013, 07:20 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,833,054 times
Makes you wonder if he had a little "help" getting that bedding wrapped around his neck ! I agree it is a good thing.........the tax payers won't have to feed his sorry butt for the next 50 years and the victims and their families will not have to go through the agony of his appeals and all the BS that puts them through.

End of story.

Don

Old 09-04-2013, 07:39 AM

33 posts, read 104,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
Why is that a good thing? He got what he wanted. Now he doesn't have to serve out his life sentence. He doesn't have to experience what he put is victims through. How is that a good thing?
I agree, it is good. All he did was rush the inevitable, He now has to answer to the highest authority and in his situation thats worse than life in jail here on Earth. I'm never the guy to quote scripture, but one of my favorites when I feel angry and feel like I want to take revenge on someone is this:

"Dear friends, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the Scriptures say, "I will take revenge; I will pay them back," says the LORD.

Thats pretty powerful stuff in my opinion.

Old 09-04-2013, 07:43 AM

788 posts, read 1,248,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
Why is that a good thing? He got what he wanted. Now he doesn't have to serve out his life sentence. He doesn't have to experience what he put is victims through. How is that a good thing?
This is the only post in this thread so far that I agree with. I understand the others who say that his death is a good thing, but I disagree. He did not pay his dues by a life sentence in prison and now his victims can never get answers.
While I agree that Castro has never been anything more than a total waste of human life, and essentially nothing more than human garbage (filth actually) his victims deserved the chance to get more answers and his death should have been prolonged and agonizing.

Old 09-04-2013, 07:50 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,776,075 times
First piece of news that has made me smile in some time. That, and Nidal Hasan being forcibly shaved in prison.

Old 09-04-2013, 07:52 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,833,054 times
What answers ? The guy had some mental issue that made him act in a way most humans do not and he had no qualms about inflicting his sick, perverted desires on others. That is it in a nutshell. He was never going to come out and provide any meaningful information beyond that, and even if a lightbulb went off in his head and he sincerely apologized, what would that mean to the victims ?

Charles Manson has been locked up for decades and what answers has he provided ? If anything him just being alive and occasionally being given airtime must further put a knife into the souls of the victims loved ones who have to look at his ugly face when that happens.

No, Castro is gone and the victims can start to truly heal without breathing the same oxygen as that human POS.

Don

Old 09-04-2013, 07:53 AM

3,041 posts, read 7,932,278 times
The jailers probably knew this would happen so no suicide watch.Good riddance,I doubt he would have survived in prison general population.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events