Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2013, 01:14 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,297,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog_Mom View Post
A hymen can be reconstructed.

About the story, there's an old joke...

A well-dressed man approaches a beautiful woman at a party. "Would you sleep with me for a million dollars?" he asks. The woman smiles and says, "I might consider it."
"Well, then, would you sleep with me for fifty dollars?" he asks.
The woman gasps, and says, "Of course not! What do you think I am?"
"We've already established that," the man says. "We're just haggling over price now."
I guess it could be ... if you get the right plastic surgeon with experience at that. Never thought of it that way! (Wonder how popular a procedure that is?)

LOL! GREAT joke!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2013, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
Meh wouldn't it be smarter to hire a super high class hooker for a night take the rest and invest it or I don't know buy a Ferrari? At least with a Ferrari you can pick up more ****
You are thinking like the rest of us. The men willing to spend that kind of money have more cash than they could spend if they could live for six centuries. The price is a joke to them.

Old 11-29-2013, 01:17 PM

45,338 posts, read 60,522,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
I guess it could be ... if you get the right plastic surgeon with experience at that. Never thought of it that way! (Wonder how popular a procedure that is?)

LOL! GREAT joke!!!
Women Have Surgery to 'Restore' Virginity - ABC News

I wonder if she rode bicycles or horses when she was growing up?

Old 11-29-2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Women Have Surgery to 'Restore' Virginity - ABC News

I wonder if she rode bicycles or horses when she was growing up?
Horses with a western saddle mounted incorrectly I would guess ... LOL!

Old 11-29-2013, 01:27 PM

45,338 posts, read 60,522,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Horses with a western saddle mounted incorrectly I would guess ... LOL!
Yeah, mounting correctly is important for a lot endeavors.

Old 11-29-2013, 03:38 PM

2,845 posts, read 6,011,671 times
Ew why on earth would a woman want to go through that again?

Just buy a fake hymen and pretend to cry if you are THAT concerned...

Old 11-29-2013, 06:38 PM

11,495 posts, read 26,863,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beera View Post
Ew why on earth would a woman want to go through that again?

Just buy a fake hymen and pretend to cry if you are THAT concerned...
In some cultures, Muslim and Hindu especially, virginity can be a necessity for a marriage.

Old 11-30-2013, 09:44 AM

4,899 posts, read 6,222,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-LI View Post
I read the article. She says that she has proof that she's a virgin in every way. How would she prove that she never...um...there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
She can claim 'virgin' many times over and score big, who's gonna know.
Anyone with a screen - its a news story.

Quote:
In some cultures, Muslim and Hindu especially, virginity can be a necessity for a marriage.
My grandmother from the old country told me this: A woman had to be a virgin when she got married.
On her wedding night there would be a few people waiting outside and tradition was that those white
sheets should have some red spots. Grandma said this practice resulted in many cut fingers or
chicken for a late dinner.

Old 11-30-2013, 01:48 PM

2,845 posts, read 6,011,671 times
Quote:
I'm Muslim, I repeat, why go through it again? But those fake hymen's you see online and be done with it. Men in those cultures IMO don't know the difference... and doctors can be paid off

That's what my friend did when she got married, she abstained from sex for a year when finding out she got married then bought that fake hymen thing and her husband never knew. I thought it was stupid for her husband to care considering he was divorced once already.

BTW I guess that only applies to people who have the means to get these things online, but then again a person who can afford to go to get surgery can afford internet lol.

Old 11-30-2013, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beera View Post
I'm Muslim, I repeat, why go through it again? But those fake hymen's you see online and be done with it. Men in those cultures IMO don't know the difference... and doctors can be paid off

That's what my friend did when she got married, she abstained from sex for a year when finding out she got married then bought that fake hymen thing and her husband never knew. I thought it was stupid for her husband to care considering he was divorced once already.

BTW I guess that only applies to people who have the means to get these things online, but then again a person who can afford to go to get surgery can afford internet lol.
LMAO! I just looked that up on google. Wow!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events