U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2013, 03:19 PM

255 posts, read 441,686 times

Advertisements

Hot teachers, sign me up.

Everyone's so uptight. On no, that poor 17 year old railed his hot teacher. I guarantee the boys mentioned enjoyed every minute of it, then "mom" finds out and he has to play the innocent victim role. Give me a break.

Sure, teachers need to respect boundaries, I don't disagree. But as with anything anymore, huge deals are made of it and people get bent out of shape. When it's 13-14-15 years old, I have an issue with that..But 16/17 anywhere else in the world besides America isn't given an afterthought.

Call me scum bjimmy, and toss 98% of red blooded males in there with me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2013, 03:47 PM

1,107 posts, read 977,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post

I can't read through your blathering nonsense. Do you think the males students are going to be scarred for life? I doubt it seriously. Where does mental illness come into play? Seriously...
Why would the teachers be former victims of sexual abuse because they want to bed a hot young teen stud? Maybe they see teenage boys as a smorgasbord ready to eat. Teenage boys are willing participants, believe me. If they will impregnate any of their female classmates like street dogs what would they do if an older and more experienced woman - teacher and authoritarian - entices them? It would be like Monica and Bill. You think Monica resisted? NO.

I'm not as quick to condemn female teachers as much as male teachers. Males are opportunists and that includes a young boy and an adult female teacher. This is a teenage boy's dream come true.
An adult male is the ultimate opportunist as preying upon young female students is like raping their minds.
Teen girls, like grown women, put more emotion into any relationship and that is where a male teacher gets hooked.
Teen boys will brag and that is how female teachers get caught.

My HS years were boring in comparison.
Sorry for my blathering nonsense! All I mean by mental illness is depression. Teachers who make reckless decisions like having sexual relations with a "hot young teen stud", as you put it, clearly aren't mentally all there if they're willing to risk their teaching careers (and possibly marriages) over performing sexual acts with students. Obviously there's something going on mentally for a teacher to make such an irrational decision. Maybe they're just not happy in their lives and that depression clouds their judgment, allowing them to rationalize the idea of having sexual relations with a student. Any of these 41 women could have had sex with guys who weren't minors or high school students. Why choose a minor or a student when I'm sure they all knew the potential consequences? My answer is because they weren't of sound mind when they made the decision.

I'm sure some of the males involved with these teachers won't be scarred for life. There's really no way of knowing how teacher-student relations effect the student. I'm sure it's different on a case-by-case basis. It might have been a wonderful experience for some of the boys. But wonderful experiences and the law don't always coincide. Someone taking heroin could have a wonderful experience, but it's still against the law. The same applies here.

It's been proven that registered sex offenders are usually abused themselves. I'm not sure if that's the case here or not. It would be interesting to figure out if there's a common thread among all 41 teachers though. Sorry for blathering again!

Last edited by maniac77; 12-24-2013 at 03:58 PM..

Old 12-24-2013, 06:12 PM

22,198 posts, read 22,368,348 times
A potential 17 year-old male having sex with a 23 year-old woman? Wow, who cares?

I think people are too quick to react to news stories regarding teachers engaging in sexual acts with their students - I can understand why people might object to it since the teachers are supposed to be responsible adults in an educational environment, but I don't think it's disgusting for a 17 or even a 16 year-old to have sex with a woman in her 20s or even early 30s, as long as both parties are consenting and want to do it - and I can assure you the vast majority of young males will not be picky at that age.

Old 12-24-2013, 06:15 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,392,137 times
people are coming out of the closet with their ugly alot.
pray for the kids they are the loser in this sick game.

Old 12-24-2013, 06:21 PM

89 posts, read 133,727 times
This kind of behavior should be condemned by the public. In my eyes, the teachers should be the most respectable people and their behaviors should not be against the moral.

Old 12-24-2013, 06:47 PM
miu

16,469 posts, read 33,412,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
This has been going on forever. The only difference is now people are paying attention.
Agreed. One of my college roommates told me that she'd dated one of her high school teachers. At the time, we didn't think it any big deal. And he wasn't her first boyfriend. What she did mind, was that later on, he dated her younger sister. She felt that he was trying to mold her sister into being like her. Her family was from Manhattan.

Anyway, 35 years later, I still don't think it was anything awful. My friend had a lot of self confidence and no emotional issues. I don't think that the relationship her hurt in anyway. Currently, she is very happily married with two sons in CA.

Old 12-24-2013, 09:59 PM

2,797 posts, read 2,511,845 times
I think a lot of this has always occurred but was better hidden (forced marriages, girls / boys shipped off to 'special schools' or to live with extended family, teachers run out of towns due to impropriety or perceived impropriety - Read Sherwood Anderson's early 20th century short story, Hands) - though, perhaps, without the same frequency we seem to see these days. It has become the story du jour among the mainstream tabloid press for prurient interest across all broadcast mediums and has become a comedic gag line.

I would like to see a comprehensive follow up study measuring the following in the women.

What was their self perception?
How did they perceive their 'worth/value' as an individual?
How many were married and what was their married relationship like?
Were they on any form of medication?
What is their 'relationship' history?
What was their history or contact (if any) with abuse (emotionally/ physically) at various times in their personal development?
How many had active (versus passive: mass media as baby sitter) parenting in their lives in their formative years?

And the same questions for those 'used' along with their physical maturation level. We all can probably cite those few classmates that were physically fully mature at 13-14. The human brain is not fully developed until mid 20s, so many of the younger female teachers shown may not be that different (emotional maturation) from some of the 17 - 18 year olds.

Ask any man who had female teachers in K-12 and I venture 99% of them can recall the hot teacher they lusted or fantasized about in their formative years. That part is the nature of the specie.

It is the authority (responsibility/ position of trust) teacher / student relationship issue that is at issue. More so, than some of the situations (as described) which wouldn't be an issue if one went back 150 years. Not saying it is ok now or condoning the behavior, just providing historical context. If a male is physically mature in mid late teens he may indeed be compatible with the 20s 30s doing the enticing or being enticed. Who knows where they are emotionally that's why the onus is on the teacher but at least their sex drives likely align.

Of the 41 instances listed, the youngest female was 23 the oldest 40. The average age (from those given) is late 20s. I also recall some other stories where the women were not very attractive, but note, the compilation here is used for mass media titillation and prurient 'tabloid' like attention - sort of a tease of "who would you do?" with the most attractive examples shown.

To the OPs questions:
1) I surmise there is an element in common to the mindset in many of these women as the teen girls who just have babies because they 'want something of their own' that loves them unconditionally, that is, the 'adult chronological' advantage gives them a pedestal upon which the teens look to as significant and memorable (strength of memory from first experience) and the adult 'perpetrator' looks to it as strong validation of adoration / idolization. Or the biological clock age ones, who may be looking for a 'self selected' good sperm donor.

2) Another thing I surmise leads to some of this behavior, is a few teachers seem to be of the type whose lives revolved around the HS atmosphere and peaked in high school and enjoyed that time of their life. I think some of these young women are reliving it in some cases. Perhaps they didn't get the star athlete (or whoever the desired person was) attention when they attended (or were hurt by them) and, in turn, use their older (now fully developed) wiles on a high school kid to get what they didn't, when they were in HS. Or revel in now being labeled "Hot Teacher" and a constant source of desire from the male student body when they were not desired in their high school years. These are likely emotionally damaged or errantly conditioned by today's mass media. They think it would be 'cool' to be Cameron Diaz etc...

3) Also, there's likely a component of some with a predilection being a teacher to be in a target rich environment (see posts 3, 30, 37) so they can potentially find those easily swayed minds in a youthful vessel not yet 'corrupted' (predatory type). Some are likely to experience control over another. They may get the high out of manipulating the innocent and controlling them with sex, sort of a 'power trip'.

A few examples (with the younger teens, in particular) seem attempts at wanting to be remembered fondly as the elder sexual educator type. Perhaps, these types like the role since it gives them most likely disease free candidates to fulfill their unmet needs (sexually) or to be desired, longed for and adored rather than being one in a litany of throw away relationships or any variance of current day relationship arrangements. I think a good portion of these females were likely victims of some form of abuse in their formative years and may be simply repeating the pattern they experienced.

Old 12-24-2013, 10:06 PM

16,461 posts, read 19,996,430 times
We wouldn't have heard of this, many years ago, when the age of consent, in this country, moved up from 12 to 14 to 16, in the 1930's.

There's been any number of these cases in the Las Vegas paper, just the past year, and I'm rather perplexed by it, throwing a good-paying job down the drain for what!!

Old 12-25-2013, 12:04 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,314,876 times
If the relationship was consensual, then I don't think there will be any psychological harm. There's a reason why back in the day, we started families in our teenaged year. Most fertile and most horny...

Old 12-25-2013, 01:03 AM

8,195 posts, read 10,205,914 times
I work as a sub nurse,amd teen boys are not attractive to me.

But,there are a few who will "try" you.
What I mean by that are ones who stare,and compliment you.
They also try to have intelligent conversations with you,in fact some have better conversations that adult males do.

I know,however,to not get suckered into it,and besides, teen boys have this odor to them,and as I said,they are not attractive to me at all. I'm am attracted to gray hair and full beards,so it won't work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events