Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 07:23 AM

2,821 posts, read 2,108,580 times

Advertisements

Excellent! Please to see the bill passed.

Old 04-24-2014, 07:27 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,877,846 times
This is great news!

As for the hyperbole spewed by the original poster about cross-fire and gun in mental institutions - can you say FAIL! He's doing a disservice for his cause.

OP - the P&C forum may better fit your over-the-top sensationalized approach.

Old 04-24-2014, 07:33 AM

29,440 posts, read 14,623,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkmani View Post
I was being sarcastic. I guess I should've stated that because it wasn't that obvious.
No kidding ?? My statement is still the same though. It's obvious you are afraid of what this law change will do... and my thing is you should already be afraid since criminals could care less about whether there is a law or not.

Old 04-24-2014, 08:28 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
No kidding ?? My statement is still the same though. It's obvious you are afraid of what this law change will do... and my thing is you should already be afraid since criminals could care less about whether there is a law or not.

What s/he said!

Old 04-24-2014, 08:42 AM

304 posts, read 471,993 times
Default In guns we trust

In Georgia we have on our licence plates, : IN GOD WE TRUST" next year that should be changed to " IN GUNS WE TRUST"

Old 04-24-2014, 08:44 AM

60 posts, read 90,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortoggie View Post
In Georgia we have on our licence plates, : IN GOD WE TRUST" next year that should be changed to " IN GUNS WE TRUST"
I thought that states motto was "in the clan we trust"

Old 04-24-2014, 09:05 AM

7,280 posts, read 10,943,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantkillerslingshot View Post
I thought that states motto was "in the clan we trust"
Robert Bryd's favorite saying wasn't it? A card carrying member until he became "enlightened" through the teachings of campaign contributions, political party pressure and the reality of money.

The anti-gun crowd is amazingly adept that distinguishing needs, exclusively their own.

Old 04-24-2014, 09:19 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,033,442 times
When I lived in the U$, I had my CCW, and have no problem with being able to defend yourself in your home, etc. But after living a year and a half in Australia, I have to LOL at the gun fetishists over in the U$., and how over-the-top thwy have become!! People here also chuckle at how much they worship their precious guns. We wonder if they also give them a girls name too, just like in boot camp LOL. It's like Linus and his blanket!!! It's great to live in a place where I don't need a gun to function. I'll never understand the fetishists lust for their firearms. Whatever happened to fighting like men, with fists and feet, as opposed to hiding behind your guns all the time?? I'm trained in martial arts, and that has been good enough for me. What a warped culture the U$ has become!!

Old 04-24-2014, 09:24 AM

60 posts, read 90,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
When I lived in the U$, I had my CCW, and have no problem with being able to defend yourself in your home, etc. But after living a year and a half in Australia, I have to LOL at the gun fetishists over in the U$., and how over-the-top thwy have become!! People here also chuckle at how much they worship their precious guns. We wonder if they also give them a girls name too, just like in boot camp LOL. It's like Linus and his blanket!!! It's great to live in a place where I don't need a gun to function. I'll never understand the fetishists lust for their firearms. Whatever happened to fighting like men, with fists and feet, as opposed to hiding behind your guns all the time?? I'm trained in martial arts, and that has been good enough for me. What a warped culture the U$ has become!!
Perfect observation of the. Nation of Gun Droolers

Old 04-24-2014, 09:26 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,560,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Everybody on the internet is a trained MMA fighter. I bet you can dodge bullets too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events