U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 02:02 PM

11,450 posts, read 6,548,315 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lets_talk View Post
Jay-Z is a drug dealer, racist, womens beater and Obama's best friend
Are you talking about when he hit that little girl for taking his picture?

Apparently more drama involving Jay Z: Beyonce's Sister, Solange, Angrily Assaults Jay Z for Allegedly Cheating On Beyonce With Claudia Scheelen! - Huzlers

Rumor is he cheated on his wife so the wife's sister attacked him. Not sure if anything has been confirmed yet.

Lets hope Obama's friend isn't a: drug dealer, racist, woman beater, adulterer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2014, 07:34 PM

5,368 posts, read 5,762,360 times
Black people have no real economic political or social power to discriminate against white people in any way shape or form, so black "racism"(and lol at thinking jay z hates white people) in the grand schem of things doesn't mean anything.

Speaking of jay z, most black artists don't even own the publishing, masters, and distribution of their own music. That's white people who are in control of that

Old 05-13-2014, 07:36 PM

11,450 posts, read 6,548,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Black people have no real economic political or social power to discriminate against white people in any way shape or form, so black "racism"(and lol at thinking jay z hates white people) in the grand schem of things doesn't mean anything.
I've heard this from others on here. I'd like to hear a further explanation of why it's not possible to be black and racist.

Old 05-22-2014, 08:18 AM

141 posts, read 157,669 times
Quote:

I'm guessing that you're not in Philadelphia.

Old 05-22-2014, 08:22 AM

141 posts, read 157,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simtropico View Post
Someone in his position and world is not going to be unaware about such things.

He knows what the medallion means and why he's wearing it.
It is possible that he's not all that smart of a guy, or that he's only interested in his appearance. Is his music any good?

Old 05-26-2014, 10:33 PM

1,567 posts, read 1,325,387 times
Quote:

Speaking of jay z, most black artists don't even own the publishing, masters, and distribution of their own music. That's white people who are in control of that
But its ok for whites to discriminate. Fact us whites did start racism in America. Karma karma karma.

Old 09-29-2014, 09:22 AM

191 posts, read 367,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novadhd5150 View Post
He is obvioulsy just trying to make a statement. Whether he is racist or not who knows.
I agree there is a double standard here which I dont like. Maybe the entertainment industry should ban him?

Yes he is trying to make a statement, he saying White people are devils. Period! He's saying black men are Gods. That's his statement.

My statement back to him is, I will never attend any event at his Barclays Brooklyn stadium. No matter what it is. I will never attend any of his or his wife's concerts. I will turn off the TV when he's on. I will boycott him like the plague.

I hope the hatred in his heart brings him much comfort.

Old 09-29-2014, 09:27 AM

191 posts, read 367,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Is it any different from a Fundamentalist Christian who wears a cross and believes that the curse of Ham is biblical prophesy for the down fall of the Black Race? Why do we expect that some people who are Christians may not adhere to some of the teachings of the bible or the teaching of their church, but if you belong to a Black oriented church or religion the same consideration is not available to you?

Stay away from Fundamental Church's that insult you. Just like White people should BOYCOTT this hateful PHONY Jay Z.

Old 09-29-2014, 09:33 AM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 8,266,003 times
I believe the racial divide is a huge misinterpretation and ignorance on the masses that believe in or are racist. People of all colors and walks of life hold prejudices against others they do not understand, those short encounters ultimately lead to their prejudice and the last step racism. It is easier judging people on negative experiences than it is to seek out the positive examples of that race. It's unfortunate, but it exists in all facets of society.

Old 09-29-2014, 10:19 AM

2,601 posts, read 2,660,455 times
Quote:

What complete nonsense.

It absolutely means something and is every bit as bad. Black people own a business and they can ban white people from entering and refuse employment to them. A black man currently holds the most powerful office in the entire world.

Jay z owns his own label and is incredibly powerful.

There are more white people on food stamps than black people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or