U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 08:37 PM

13,341 posts, read 10,902,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro Art View Post
If you fully read and understood the article or post you would've hopefully provided a rebuttal, which you did not. It has nothing to do with race but economic class. Poor whites are being convicted of non violent drug charges. RICH white kids don't go to jail. Even when they run over and kill 4 WHITE people on their way from making a snatch and grab beer run, high on pills, due to affluenza as they call it.

FYI more than 60% of the people in prison are there for non violent drug offenses. Running out of minorities so who did you think would be next?

The rich are profiting off incarcerating the poor. Color DOESN'T matter jeanyus so put the race card back in the deck and extract thine own head from thine own rectum prior to advising others to do so, man of hits 619.

Are his words not true? Are the rich not investing and profiting from incarcerating the poor?

The focus is not on the hand doing finger the pointing, but if that finger has a point. Clearly you couldn't see the most OBVIOUS point.

Your argument mounting prowess reminds me of Hoss's equine mounting in episode #37 of Bonanza.
Hmmm.....Alright then. Since I wasn't mounting an argument, prowess at doing so becomes irrelevant...dontcha think? Simply put, giving Kim Jong Un any credibility on any issue is an exercise in futility. The guy is a fruit cake that actually went bad.
Does that mean that I think Obama is not treating himself as royalty? No, I believe he does, but I'm hardly in need of Kims propaganda raves to realize that. Coupled with the fact that Kim , himself, is a fat, over indulged, spoiled and self grandeurizing little prick, who laps from a trough filled with his favorite delicacies, whilst the NK people scrounge for scraps might have something to do with my disdain for what he thinks or says.
That Barrack Obama is much the same kind of person, albeit in trappings that differ, makes me wonder...just what's your point Kim? There is entertainment value here, yes, but, are you actually saying that I should use Kims propaganda as information to base a view on the American situation?

Ummm....OK...

Last edited by NVplumber; 05-03-2014 at 09:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2014, 08:54 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,076,201 times
The best real portrayal of N Korea can be seen in the movie Team America. "take your weapons of mass destruction and get the fawk out"

Obama, Bush, for gawds sake people. The president of the free world should live better than anyone in the US. Would you want the job?

Old 05-03-2014, 09:35 PM

58 posts, read 63,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Hmmm.....Alright then. Since I wasn't mounting an argument, prowess at doing so becomes irrelevant...dontcha think? Simply put, giving Kim Jong Un any credibility on any issue is an exercise in futility. The guy is a fruit cake that actually went bad.
Does that mean that I think O aka is not treating himself as royalty? No, I believe he does, but I'm hardly in need of Kims propaganda raves to realize that. Coupled with the fact that Kim , himself, is a fat, over indulged, spoiled and self grandeurizing little prick, who laps from a trough filled with his favorite delicacies, whilst the NK people scrounge for scraps might have something to do with my disdain for what he thinks or says.
That Barrack Obama is much the same kind of person, albeit in trappings that differ, makes me wonder...just what's your point Kim? There is entertainment value here, yes, but, are you actually saying that I should use Kims propaganda as information to base a view on the American situation?Ummm....OK...
NVplumber you just stated my opinion of Kim. I know what he his and what his family has done to the people of N Korea and he's definitely no saint. He is a mirror image of Uday or Qusay had either of them taken over after Saddam. He's the son of a psychopath.

Yet his counter to our human rights abuse allegations against him was SPOT ON!!!!

Would you have expected this from Uday or Qusay let alone alone the "reclusive" Kim Jung Un?

Doesn't sound as if the rock we think he's under has prevented him from spotting a trend in America society, one some people would rather defend than recognize and admit to before speaking on human rights abuses in N Korea.

He pretty much told us to take care of OUR own tattered yard before giving him lawn care advice.

Like any observant neighbor with eyesight and a backbone would do, not the cowardly neighborhood recluse.

Old 05-03-2014, 10:09 PM

48,519 posts, read 81,013,914 times
One thing about fearless leader ; he can always turn pro golfer since he makes so many holes-in-one according to government releases in N Korea.

Last edited by texdav; 05-03-2014 at 10:37 PM..

Old 05-03-2014, 10:37 PM

7,183 posts, read 7,515,335 times
Quote:
If you fully read and understood the article or post you would've hopefully provided a rebuttal, which you did not. It has nothing to do with race but economic class. Poor whites are being convicted of non violent drug charges. RICH white kids don't go to jail. Even when they run over and kill 4 WHITE people on their way from making a snatch and grab beer run, high on pills, due to affluenza as they call it.

FYI more than 60% of the people in prison are there for non violent drug offenses. Running out of minorities so who did you think would be next?

The rich are profiting off incarcerating the poor. Color DOESN'T matter jeanyus so put the race card back in the deck and extract thine own head from thine own rectum prior to advising others to do so, man of hits 619.
Hey! you can speak more than 5 words, I couldn't tell from that other racists threads you attempted to start yesterday
FYI you made the same point I made Genius(spelled correctly). Read my post again!
In the future stay on Topic, the personal attacks,its not you dawg
Back on Topic.

Old 05-03-2014, 10:58 PM

3,325 posts, read 3,260,957 times
Quote:
The Korean shop owners in the the hood used to sell us beer when we were 14. They didn't give a crap about American society or the damage their beer was doing to us as teens, all about the $$$.

Are those foreign prison's government owned, or private contractors funded by wealthy investors?
Oh, those terrible money-grubbing Korean shop owners who sold you beer! Better you should have gone to your ethical, friendly neighborhood corner drug dealer - he would have ethically carded you and said, "Sorry, bro, you're too young to get high. Come back when you're 21 and if it's ever legal."

Old 05-03-2014, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Hey! you can speak more than 5 words, I couldn't tell from that other racists threads you attempted to start yesterday
FYI you made the same point I made Genius(spelled correctly). Read my post again!
In the future stay on Topic, the personal attacks,its not you dawg
Back on Topic.
Racist threads? My "threads" are all inclusive.

I ask for opinions and experiences from EVERYONE. Not just minorities, or those who agree with me, dawg.

You're mindset is that of a dying breed, dawg, I know the fact the N Koreans, of all people, could call you out on it hurts, your reply is obvious, dawg. So much so that instead of facing and admitting the facts, you go on the attack. German Shepard?

Unless you're a 1%er your no different from minorities when it comes down to it, dawg.

Get your mind right and see that even if the world were nothing but a master race they'd discriminate on economic class. I don't think 1%s post in citydata, dawg.

Old 05-03-2014, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parentologist View Post
Oh, those terrible money-grubbing Korean shop owners who sold you beer! Better you should have gone to your ethical, friendly neighborhood corner drug dealer - he would have ethically carded you and said, "Sorry, bro, you're too young to get high. Come back when you're 21 and if it's ever legal."
They should've followed the law and asked for ID like any law abiding business with a liquor license is required to do. But what do American laws in the inner city mean? Nothing unless there's a possible prison sentence in it for the arresting officer and PA.

And FYI. Drug dealers don't give away drugs, you need to have $. Kids don't have have $20 a pop. You know who did have $20, $50, $150 to spend a day? Workers for Boeing who came and purchased crack, coke, H or M on their lunch breaks before going back to work wiring cockpits or riveting the wings of 747s made at the Renton facility in S Seattle from 1994-2002.

Think about that the next time you hop a flight.

Old 05-03-2014, 11:14 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,076,201 times
Quote:
They should've followed the law and asked for ID like any law abiding business with a liquor license is required to do. But what do American laws in the inner city mean? Nothing unless there's a possible prison sentence in it for the arresting officer and PA.

And FYI. Drug dealers don't give away drugs, you need to have $. Kids don't have have $. You know who did have $$???? Workers for Boeing who come and purchased crack or coke on their lunch breaks before going back to work wiring cockpits or riveting the wings of 747s made at the Renton facility in S Seattle from 1994-2002.

Think about that the next time you hop a flight.
So your claiming that all the workers of some of the safest aircraft in the world are all smoking crack at lunch? Do you think this may be a broad brush, and your labeling of some very hard working Americans might be a bit much. I know I'd be angry if you made a similar claim against my livelyhood.

Old 05-03-2014, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillys View Post
So your claiming that all the workers of some of the safest aircraft in the world are all smoking crack at lunch? Do you think this may be a broad brush, and your labeling of some very hard working Americans might be a bit much. I know I'd be angry if you made a similar claim against my livelyhood.
Not all of them were using, but at least 10-15 of them were. Buying and using crack before, during and after work. But isn't 1 more than enough? Lives depend on those 1000s of rivets and those 1000s of electrical connections.

I'm afraid every time I fly in one. But most are not as aware as they didn't grow up in south Seattle, didn't witness or sell those 10-15 badge wearing crackheads drugs in south Seattle (on MLK Blvd of all places) who then went back to work and helped build planes for Boeing, for 2 decades!

Last edited by Astro Art; 05-03-2014 at 11:45 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or