U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2014, 10:26 PM

9,371 posts, read 17,500,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro Art View Post
But until we care for our own lawn are we really in a position to advise others on lawn care?

More people have been shot in Chicago this year than kidnapped in Nigeria.

Priorities.
The difference is, the crimes committed against humanity in NK are committed by the government. Chicago is a matter of enforcing laws and providing more police protection. Yes, it's a corrupt city run by Obama's cronies, but the people of Chicago or the U.S. aren't being forced to live on 350 calories a day and they're not fed to wild dogs when they disagree with the President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2014, 12:09 AM

4,576 posts, read 9,088,870 times
Have you seen their homicide rate?

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-11-2014, 07:21 AM

3,143 posts, read 2,955,618 times
Quote:
"Its chief executive, Obama, indulges himself in luxury almost every day, squandering hundred millions of dollars on his foreign trip in disregard of his people's wretched life."
He hit that nail on the head.

Old 05-11-2014, 10:13 AM

9,371 posts, read 17,500,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro Art View Post
Taking it off boss, take it off.... love the name coolhand68, sure you get the reference.

I know the average NK's height has been shortened by 2-3 inches due to generations of malnutrition and starvation while those who serve in the military are given 3 squares a day.

What's worse... wild hungry dog's or a 15 year old 2rd generation Black Gangster Disciple (BGD) who grew up in the Cabrini Greens?

Only one can stalk you with a straw purchased firearm. Which do you think is most capable of pulling a trigger in the US?

Wild NK dogs or black AMERICAN youth raised in the inner city by single parents?
Well, these citizens of NK are fed to dogs by gun-toting soldiers who toss them into a pit. You can avoid the gangster youth on the streets in most cases, just stay out of bad neighborhoods and avoid their stomping grounds. I managed it for the first half of my life growing up in Brooklyn, when it was one of the most dangerous places in the country, not the hipster enclave it is now.

I'm not saying America is squeaky clean. We have our corruption, violence and hypocrisy. Every four years the majority of voters put a better liar into office. Doesn't matter if it's Dem or Rep, left or right, they all make and break the same promises.

Old 05-13-2014, 09:30 AM

12,089 posts, read 5,609,558 times
I find it absolutely fascinating that anything, and I mean ANYTHING, that can be said negatively about Obama, conservatives will agree with, to the point of nodding their heads in fervent agreement that the U.S. is an oppressed county of violence under Obama because the dictator of North Korea said so. Of North Korea folks! Do you even think things thru before forging ahead with your blind opposition of Obama?

Old 05-13-2014, 09:45 AM

7,190 posts, read 7,525,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I find it absolutely fascinating that anything, and I mean ANYTHING, that can be said negatively about Obama, conservatives will agree with, to the point of nodding their heads in fervent agreement that the U.S. is an oppressed county of violence under Obama because the dictator of North Korea said so. Of North Korea folks! Do you even think things thru before forging ahead with your blind opposition of Obama?
This^^^^^
I'm not an Obama fan by any means, buts he's a hell of a lot better Then Kim Jong.
That kind of Narrow minded thinking is why the Right is in Trouble.

Old 05-13-2014, 10:36 AM

22,702 posts, read 28,590,909 times
kim jong un '16!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or