U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 06:31 AM

20,679 posts, read 15,463,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
And what happened to the pictures I was supposed to see this week?

Casey Kasem Loses It In The Studio - YouTube
I can see his point.

It's like those talking heads on television reporting the news each night. They go from "Today we have learned that baby Aleshia has died from her injuries as the result of an accident caused by a drunk driver, our condolences to her family. In other news, painting your room a bright color can be a mood lifter! We have paint expert Sandra Daily here to explain what colors will bring a feeling of festivity in to your home!"

You don't even get the chance to fricken soak in the bad news you just heard...it's like bi-polar newscasts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2014, 11:16 AM

8,440 posts, read 10,726,243 times
Default Is His Wife Allowing Treatment?

Interesting news today. Casey Kasem's wife served with guardianship papers

MSR

Old 05-24-2014, 11:30 AM

Default I Don't Know That he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Yes thankfully he is ok!!
Dude 111,

I appreciate your comment. I'm not certain Casey is okay, thus the court-ordered eval earlier this week and what I just posted above.

I hope he will soon be receiving the care he needs.

MSR

Old 06-02-2014, 08:55 PM

Lightbulb Casey Kasem admitted to hospital in WA State

Finally, Casey Kaseem was admitted to a hospital in WA state today. It's not good that he has bedsores, as so many of you know from having loved ones be ill enough bedsores developed. Having renal and pulmonary problems isn't good. Wishing the best for Casey and may he be surrounded by those he loves, as his last sign off may be closer than we know. Or, he may have years ahead of him. I hope for whatever time he has that love and peace are what he feels being with loved ones.
Deejay Casey Kasem in stable condition in Washington

MSR

Old 06-02-2014, 08:58 PM

2,321 posts, read 1,911,580 times
I stopped for coffee at Mickeyd"s a few weeks ago and saw the "kidnapping" on the news. I was shocked!

I guess no one is safe from whatever family weirdness nowadays. Hope he is safe, loved and cared for.

Old 06-04-2014, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByeByeLW View Post
I stopped for coffee at Mickeyd"s a few weeks ago and saw the "kidnapping" on the news. I was shocked!

I guess no one is safe from whatever family weirdness nowadays. Hope he is safe, loved and cared for.
So do I. I don't know that Casey has much time left, but I don't know for sure.

MSR

Old 06-04-2014, 11:59 AM

Default Court to Allow Medical Staff to Decide

This was printed yesterday. Judge: Kasem can go home to wife if doctors OK it

So much time is being lost in court that could be spent with Casey.

Keep your feet on the ground and keep.reaching for the stars, Casey. Perhaps peace will come sooner than some realize.

In the meantime, a song for Casey. The Youngbloods with Get Together.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OCiLxRCBf40

MSR

Old 06-04-2014, 12:59 PM

15,911 posts, read 12,471,645 times
I remember the thrill of hearing Casey mention my local radio station ("on great radio stations like.....") on the other side of the world, many years ago.

Old 06-04-2014, 04:27 PM

8,187 posts, read 6,028,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
I remember the thrill of hearing Casey mention my local radio station ("on great radio stations like.....") on the other side of the world, many years ago.
Then you should get a kick out of this one..

Full Casey Kasem blooper compilation (raw audio--no DJ talkover) - YouTube

I don't know why these are so funny to me.. I think it falls along the lines of when Reagan got caught on the open mic saying "My fellow Americans, I have signed legislation to outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes".. Just things that you don't normally see from people.. And the more foul mouthed they are, the funnier it is.

Old 06-05-2014, 10:08 PM

Default What Concerned Me.....Casey is now in Critical Condition

I hope the family members of Casey's family arrive in time. This is not exactly a good post about Casey.

Casey Kasem alert but in critical condition - CNN.com

MSR
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events