Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 02:48 AM

41,111 posts, read 25,586,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveLidoBeach View Post
Dale First of all Whoppie didn't say she punched a man in the face.......if she claimed that then I would be saying something about that. I do not condone either sex punching someone in the face.

AND I do know who Beckel is. I didn't learn about him on this forum. All I did was post that he punched a woman in the face. If you think that this is the first show Beckel has been on, then you need to google him. He has been around the block over and over and over and once anyone is exposed this this vile vermin, one tends not to forget him.... Fox uses him as their trophy liberal expert.

I'm not trying to argue with anyone. I simply posted my opinion about this guy bragging about punching a woman in the face and how I believe Fox should hold him accopuntable for such an ignorant statement.
Sharpton and Brawley's lawyers asserted "on 33 separate occasions" that a local prosecutor named Steven Pagones "had kidnapped, abused and raped" Brawley. There was no evidence, and Pagones was soon cleared. Sharpton then accused a local police cult with ties to the Irish Republican Army of perpetrating the alleged assault. The case fizzled when a security guard for Brawley's lawyers testified that the lawyers and Sharpton knew Brawley was lying.

Yet Sharpton has his own show on MSNBC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2014, 02:51 AM

41,111 posts, read 25,586,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillys View Post
So a known right wing bias media has a token liberal who talks about punching women, and now all liberals like to punch women? If this meets a reasonable person standard for you then please bang your head against the wall until common sense arrives! For some of you this process may take quite some time.
Bob Beckel (liberal) recalled the time he punched a woman who bit him on the collar bone and said he thinks Jay-Z should have hit back at Beyonce’s sister Solange when she pummeled him in an elevator.

Beckel said that he agrees with Whoopi Goldberg (liberal), who said on “The View” that any man has the right to put his hands on a woman if she hits them.

“No way,” Bolling (conservative) said. “My mama taught me there is never ever a reason to raise your hand to a woman, no matter what, even if she’s beating on you, kicking you. You just don’t do it. And Jay-Z didn’t do it, to his credit.”

bob-beckel-agrees-whoopi

Old 05-23-2014, 03:05 AM

16,244 posts, read 8,355,708 times
Quote:
Last Thursday on Fox New's "The Five", Bob Beckel( one of the taking heads) was bragging about punching a women in the face. I tuned in on Friday just to see if anything was done about it and not a word was said.

Where are the women's groups? What about the war on women? What about calls for boycotting the advertisers? Or demands to cancel the show?

Someone can say they believe in traditional marriage and they dogs will come out gnawing and foaming at the mouth, demanding they be fired.

Now with the Fox News commentator bragging about beating a woman.....nothing is said?

Crickets from Fox News. I guess they must approve of this kind of thing. I would think punching a woman in the face is a felony assault crime.

Fox and their advertisers should be boycotted until this man is fired.
Ah yes, more peoples heads should roll for speech.

I don't agree with much of what Beckel has to say since he is a liberal, but at least he tells it like it is. Other than he or Cristen Powers, few if any liberals or (D's) will speak out against Obama.

Old 05-23-2014, 03:56 AM

25,359 posts, read 17,010,145 times
The FoxaPhobes have swarmed again.

Say the name "Fox" and they immediately turn purple and start throwing things. "Irrelevant!", they scream. "Intolerant!", they yell. "Shouldn't be allowed! "Boycott them!" "Not real news!"

Most of them, it has been pointed out, have no idea who Bob Beckel is, so we're not talking about well informed people. Just well biased.

Old 05-23-2014, 07:04 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,612,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Ah yes, more peoples heads should roll for speech.

I don't agree with much of what Beckel has to say since he is a liberal, but at least he tells it like it is. Other than he or Cristen Powers, few if any liberals or (D's) will speak out against Obama.
lolol. The fools threatening to boycott Fox don't watch Fox in the first place. How sad and pitiful they are, but even more sad, they believe themselves and each other. I've come to the conclusion they simply aren't smart enough to know how damned dumb they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post

Say the name "Fox" and they immediately turn purple and start throwing things. "Irrelevant!", they scream. "Intolerant!", they yell. "Shouldn't be allowed! "Boycott them!" "Not real news!"

Most of them, it has been pointed out, have no idea who Bob Beckel is, so we're not talking about well informed people. Just well biased.
Fox has such an effect on them, they forget how to spell, too (Faux). How dumb does one have to be to not know how to spell "Fox"?

Old 05-23-2014, 07:17 AM

4,617 posts, read 12,223,099 times
Quote:

There you go folks, you're biased, and not well informed if you don't watch a known biased network. Learning about how to twist reality is what you're missing in life.

Old 05-23-2014, 08:54 AM

25,359 posts, read 17,010,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillys View Post
There you go folks, you're biased, and not well informed if you don't watch a known biased network. Learning about how to twist reality is what you're missing in life.
This thread is about a Fox employee being allowed to relate his personal history, and how that should or should not be prevented. You have not shown evidence of 'twisting reality'.

Old 05-23-2014, 09:11 AM

4,617 posts, read 12,223,099 times
Quote:
This thread is about a Fox employee being allowed to relate his personal history, and how that should or should not be prevented. You have not shown evidence of 'twisting reality'.
Fox news claims Obamaphone is paid for with tax dollars which is not true, and Bush signed the Safelink program into law.

Obama Phone Program Exposed - 'Cashin In' - Katie Pavlich - Eric Bolling - Fox News - 8-3-13 - YouTube

The president has no direct impact on the program, and one could hardly call these devices "Obama Phones," as the e-mail author does. This specific program, SafeLink, started under President George Bush, with grants from an independent company created under President Bill Clinton.

The Obama Phone?

Twist reality much?

Old 05-23-2014, 09:19 AM

597 posts, read 1,436,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Why aren't you as outraged about MSNBC giving Al Sharpton his own show? He manipulated a girl into making false claims of rape nearly destroying the lives of innocent men and their families. He enticed a riot which claimed the life of seven people plus one of his lowlife followers who killed them.

So Beckel is a drunk slob who claims to have punched a woman. He never orchestrated a fake racial attack and rape, never incited a riot that cost anyone their life. You still think Beckel is that big a deal or is just Fox News that you have an axe to grind with?
Coolhand...with all due respect, I am NOT a liberal and you are right about Sharpton. I think he really should be in jail and is nothing other than a race baiter. He's a race merchant who makes millions off of keeping people feeling like they are owed and that they are victims.

But Bob Beckel is a total pig. He has tried to buy votes from the electoral college for Gore, turned against Muslims ONLY because his Muslim prostitute tried to extort 50K from him (google it) and his other claim to fame is that he managed Mondale's failed campaign. He managed to win 1 state in that presidential election. Hates the Republicans, Military, Jews, Italians, Asians, Southerners, Muslims(for the above reason), a dry drunk, coke fiend and a sexist. His favorite name for a women is "broad". Now his latest revelation is punching a woman in the face. He has no business being on Fox. He should have a show with Sharpton

Last edited by ILoveLidoBeach; 05-23-2014 at 10:08 AM..

Old 05-23-2014, 11:49 AM

1,850 posts, read 1,128,933 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgBjZAIrc_Y

Driller the token lefty is a pig and a women beater and needs to be replaced. Fox must condone that. I think they can find at least someone with a brain and some class.
You mean this fat old guy with the square head and suspenders? He's way too CUTE to terminate!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events